ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm definitely curious to get my hands on these to investigate the PK vs non-PK debate. There are a BUNCH of different forms PK can take, and the term refers more to the process of making the material than the specific texture of the material itself, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were PK just a diff type than was used on the ZG Knits.

Lack of detailed info from Y-3 & adidas doesn't exactly help either.

Its still PK

I'm definitely curious to get my hands on these to investigate the PK vs non-PK debate. There are a BUNCH of different forms PK can take, and the term refers more to the process of making the material than the specific texture of the material itself, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were PK just a diff type than was used on the ZG Knits.

I'm curious myself
I was under the impression these was made of mesh.

Have a huge favor to ask
I'm looking for a DS pair of the y3zg black pureboost
I know I will have to pay resell
Any help will be appreciated.
Sz9.5

the material on the toe is 100% not primeknit, way too stiff. The material around it feels like mesh but I suppose it could also be a primeknit, just nothing like one I have seen.

I tried taking some close ups.

View media item 2342089View media item 2342090

Last edited:
And so it begins.
smokin.gif
Finishline usually drop 8AM EST, right?

I remember their OG White restock and TB 1.0 dropped at 8 AM EST. That's 5AM where I live 

Last edited:
Me. The rubber toe piece on my night cargo bulges out causing an indentation look right before the cage.. I can't get over it.
That and the stretch marks keeping my wallet safe for the most part.

I know exactly what you're referring to. My personal pair of TC's have the same indentation you described, right before the cage. But once on foot it's no longer visible!
Couldn't get over it in the beginning but I'm okay with it now.
Just got my NC's delivered...TC's got company :lol:

Definitely keeping an eye on those Kozokos, if Matches ends up with a code that gets them under 200.
Yeah they're interesting. The Matches jig died the same day we all exploited it so I wouldn't focus on them too much but those will def be had on heavy discount at a lot of sites.

Yeah they're interesting. The Matches jig died the same day we all exploited it so I wouldn't focus on them too much but those will def be had on heavy discount at a lot of sites.
True.  Concepts has them at 350, so it's already a pretty good price.

the white kozoko high's look really good. saw them in person last week in the Y3 store. Definitely waiting for a heavy discount. 

Back
Top Bottom