ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sizing question... I haven't been able to try on a pair because they're sold out everywhere here.

I got measured at a footlocker and was told I'm an 8.5-9. For reference, I have 8.5 flyknit trainers, and my only problem with them is that the toe box is a little too narrow. Lengthwise they're fine. Should I be fine getting 8.5 UBs, since the flyknit trainers are known to be narrow?

Last edited:

All good, where did you hear about them launching on the 12th?

Pretty sure these pics were already posted, but this is one of the better shots of the NMD so far. I'm definitely intrigued...
It all makes sense now.

I had a feeling those were the NMDs when SneakerPolitics first posted the pics, but they removed it quickly.

I thought I've seen a ghost but I knew they were up on the website.

12.12.2015 has been advertised in many social media platforms and boutiques.

Adi have been putting images and hashtags up of #NMD for a minute. Give it a quick search on the 'gram.

All good, where did you hear about them launching on the 12th?

Pretty sure these pics were already posted, but this is one of the better shots of the NMD so far. I'm definitely intrigued...
It all makes sense now.

I had a feeling those were the NMDs when SneakerPolitics first posted the pics, but they removed it quickly.

I thought I've seen a ghost but I knew they were up on the website.

12.12.2015 has been advertised in many social media platforms and boutiques.

Adi have been putting images and hashtags up of #NMD for a minute. Give it a quick search on the 'gram.
Just looked up NMD on IG and found a bunch of people posting pics of what looks like a laminate/pass to get into the launch event today. So that's likely what HB was referring to as far as it "launching" today.

I have a feeling details will begin trickling out tonight or tomorrow am.

repped, even tho no size 9.5 
frown.gif

My bad, I saw the 13s available and some other sizes listed so I figured they were also available and just throw it on here quick for other people to grab a pair. Looks like whites are restocking more and more though, its awesome to see a company try and keep up with demand.

Are you freaking kidding me? No one cares to look at your crack, so what makes you think anyone will care about this one?

What is wrong with you?

you cared enough to quote and comment on it. I swear, you're a strange dude. Just flying off the deep end for simple reasons. That blood pressure must be off the charts

Relax

the grey/off white pair is growing on me. Let me get it on the discount.

Sweatshop has 20% off friends and family deal SWE20. I still see some royals there, and a few others. UB's finally getting to the sold out point on that website.

you cared enough to quote and comment on it. I swear, you're a strange dude. Just flying off the deep end for simple reasons. That blood pressure must be off the charts

Relax
Lol dude needs to go on vacation or something
Yeah it's a damn sneaker forum and he's yelling at people for being concerned about discolored soles. What the hell else are we supposed to talk about in here? Haha

what do you guys think of this? referring to the hb/ub collab.
adidas Running
@adidasrunning
The LTD shoe features a NFC chip. If you tap you're phone on the tongue of the shoe you receive exclusive content only for you.

Wow I missed out on the 3m again. Anybody willing to help? I'll just be patient and wait for another restock somewhere.

what do you guys think of this? referring to the hb/ub collab.
adidas Running
@adidasrunning
The LTD shoe features a NFC chip. If you tap you're phone on the tongue of the shoe you receive exclusive content only for you.
gonna tell you how much you ran in your cageless UB 
wink.gif

How are you guys ordering from
Sweatshop? Had no idea they shipped to the U.S.? Sorry for noob question. How quick did too recieve your shoes? I see there is a third party that ships out the shoes? I have never orderes anything overseas before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom