ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mesh was angelus black mixed w gac900. Cage was angelus flat black
I didn't use the dye but I think it would work as it may have soaked into the mesh better than the paint/gac900 mixture. I actually thinned the paint out more than the recommended 1:1 ratio because of this
Did it make the primeknit a little stiffer?

Did it make the primeknit a little stiffer?
I think if you use paint only (like i did on CB1->TB) the pk does turn stiff.  but only from the outside.  the cool thing is with crep. water beads off even better lol.  but if i had to try again i might try dying the pk.

I've had Black Color Boost, White color Boost and even Red Color Boost.

But this Silver/Grey Boost on these SuperBowl UB's are Spankin' Nice!!

Just got my pair from WellGosh, repped to OP of the Link.

I've had Black Color Boost, White color Boost and even Red Color Boost.

But this Silver/Grey Boost on these SuperBowl UB's are Spankin' Nice!!

Just got my pair from WellGosh, repped to OP of the Link.
I think it's easier to list what boost you DON'T have

I think it's easier to list what boost you DON'T have
is there a Color Boost i'm missing?? 
laugh.gif

where's the Pink Boost! 

Yeah it did but but I think it was because I did more coats to cover up the random white spots that still showed through from the deeper knit and I also wanted a deeper black.

still comfortable and flexible though
I Think if you mix fabric medium (GAC-900) from angelus it will prevent it from the stiff feeling on the knit.

This is why sizing advice on NT is absolutely useless. People so far have said 1/2 size down and TTS for the most part. Now, we have someone even suggesting half size up. 

It's been the same with RC and 3.0's. Some people said 1/2 size down and others TTS. Fortunately, I got to try 1/2 size down first and realized that 1 full size down was what I needed in both the RC and 3.0's. 
Just go with TTS for all UBs. Honestly the only shoe that actually needs an actual size down is NMDs. People don't know their real size most of the time anymore, never actually using a foot measure since most now cop kicks online rather than sitting in store and trying on pairs. Sad that a lot of kicks nowadays don't make it to shelves so you can see how sizing is and have your foot measured by a store employee. I don't think footstores even carry a brannock device anymore. 

thanks.. i used angelus black with gac900
yeah i wouldnt mess with painting the cup.
painting the white upper black was not easy though... had to do go over it a few times because some areas of white knit would still show at diff angles.

for people thinking about painting the cage, just go over it with acetone, then 1 coat of flat black angelus.. then i sprayed krylon matte finisher spray to protect it from scuffs.
hey Three...did the krylon matte spray get on the PK at all? is this ok????

Someone said they fit like the 1.0s, so half-sizing up should be no problem.
shoot, i heard they ran big? i went down. great.

Back
Top Bottom