ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cooked the ss restock for sns x ss UB ...sweeeeeeeeeT =D

***took an L last [confirmed], but [today] I bounced back!

Last edited:
UK pair just touched down. Have to give it up to USPS or UK deilvery service. Box wasn't destroyed at all and only covered in a packaging slip.

Definitely a great 3.0 pair. I like them because the cage isn't as translucent as other pairs. Glad to have them in the solar red fam.

Also, the standard black lace swap looks great. But imma keep em stock because the 3.0 laces are really well done to match the 3.0 knit pattern.

Looking forward to more solar reds to come

thats 4 pairs of red's too many
Can't get enough of my fav base CW for UBs.

Just that shade though for now. Not really into the darker red variety (ground beef, mystery red, etc).

Probably just the red/black combo that catches my eye.

EDIT: oh and those 1st gradient solar reds don't count. That will forever be the forgotten child.

Last edited:
Can't get enough of my fav base CW for UBs.

Just that shade though for now. Not really into the darker red variety (ground beef, mystery red, etc).

Probably just the red/black combo that catches my eye.

EDIT: oh and those 1st gradient solar reds don't count. That will forever be the forgotten child.

The red footed step shoe if you will

$110 for 1.0 mystery grey UB 7/10 Just haven't been cleaned

Is that a cop?

Last edited:

Attention to detail is incredible on these.  Box is beyond expectations.
looks like even the paper they used is different, nice touch with the characters/NEWS mahjong pieces to tie it all together with the tile that comes with the shoe and the box.  

Last edited:

my mahjong set is missing one piece.   my parents ain't happy about it.
thats why mahjong sets comes with spare few blank tiles, so when you lose any, you can draw back the missing ones 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom