ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hoping with all the people passing on SNS/Social UB means I can cook, but with GRs like oreo/NC selling out and carts being held hostage, looks like I'll need to be ready to spend a few hours camped out instead.

SNS/Social UB > SNS UB.  There, I said it.
smokin.gif

searched but didn't see anything regarding the pusha t ub's.  are there fakes?  i'm looking to trade but wasn't sure if there were fakes, and if there were, what am i looking to distinguish authentic from fake?  tia.

Last edited:
Back on team NMD. Was able to find these for retail so I figure why not.

Was gonna post in the NMD thread but I don't even go in there anymore. Haven't bought a NMD since Monochrome PK white.

When did they start giving out Black boxes? :lol:

View media item 2320485

Also, I dunno how y'all do no insoles. I had to put some UB insoles in them and they feel way better. Still a comfy shoe but still a few notches below UB and EQTs.

Went with the black and sunrise ones for this pack release. The pk material, style and color accents make these better than the previous Japan/France pack. Some people in nmd thread used acetone to remove the stripes for a cleaner look.

I took off the toe cap, still...I don't know... maybe?

View media item 2320517

Looks like something Reigning Champ would do.

For god's sake, someone take that $2000 offer for size 12 Wood Wood on GOAT.  It's still there.  These have damn well passed Hypebeast prices.

Last edited:
Went with the black and sunrise ones for this pack release. The pk material, style and color accents make these better than the previous Japan/France pack. Some people in nmd thread used acetone to remove the stripes for a cleaner look.
Yea I liked the French Beige ones but missed on like all the restocks so I got over it.

Probably will keep the stripes. I like em. Def feels good to have NMD back in the rotation but don't think I will add anymore. Maybe just the Packer NMD. I thought those were a great collab.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom