ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ubiq already sus as hell backdoor szn

last time i was there for TB 750 raffle manager wearing TD
sick.gif

never again
Damn had I known this I wouldn't have waited in the cold. It was 40 something degrees but that's cold for us Bay Area folk.

Next time I am out there though I won't even bother unless I forreal have nothing to do that morning.

they automatically update every time you try to cart
Yea - they usually show like 6-7 sizes when you do that. But if you refresh that page again quickly it'll usually only show 1. I've had the best of luck refreshing and then going for that one size.

if UBs are this hard, no wonder getting Yeezys manually doesnt work. Ill never try again lol
I am new to the ATC life. I will use it for yeezys and limited releases from now on most definitely. Tired of paying reseller prices when the resellers are using ATC anyway.

Pretty much. I've seen this in real life in Philly. The dudes involved think they got nuclear codes or something.
Not shoe related, but reminds me of south central around USC on game day.  Parking is hard to come by in the area when there'a a footbal game.  So these thugs stand in front of an empty parking lot of a bank or a small vacant undeveloped area and charge for parking.  You know they don't work for the bank or land owner.  They're just wearing street clothes and collecting fees for parking!

I am new to the ATC life. I will use it for yeezys and limited releases from now on most definitely. Tired of paying reseller prices when the resellers are using ATC anyway.
i feel like with what ATC services are charging for yeezys (e.g. "bred" v2s) you're already paying close to reseller prices, plenty of kids selling for 4-450 after the last v2 drop

Not shoe related, but reminds me of south central around USC on game day.  Parking is hard to come by in the area when there'a a footbal game.  So these thugs stand in front of an empty parking lot of a bank or a small vacant undeveloped area and charge for parking.  You know they don't work for the bank or land owner.  They're just wearing street clothes and collecting fees for parking!
hahah nice.

this type of hustle is amazing to know that it exists in a First-World Country.

Does finishline just take all orders and sort it out later? I checked out with pp, got an email from pp but nothing from finishline

Good thing I caught that DSG restock. Don't need this madness. Although my $20 atc got through. Now I have 2 pears.
laugh.gif
Congrats! Yea I've grown immune to this thread spiking during releases. and all the shipping conf posts shortly after.

thread stabilizes in a few days. Then it is back to burger talk
pimp.gif

Congrats! Yea I've grown immune to this thread spiking during releases. and all the shipping conf posts shortly after.

thread stabilizes in a few days. Then it is back to burger talk :pimp:

You forgot order cancellations. Thats where all the salt are.

Burger talk is not allowed anymore. Smh

Back
Top Bottom