ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They were actually ds- and I know it's considered a great deal nowadays- but I passed on getting these at retail (and even slept on the SS under retail deal) so I still can't bring myself to pay that much regardless. Even if it means never having the best grey UB (with the best knit pattern), at the end of the day it's just a comfortable shoe in a nice colorway (and I have a few UB's that I wear so it's not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things)

Interesting, I've searched high and low for 8 weeks and haven't come across a sub $400 asking price for DS wools. Where might I ask did you see that price?

Hey guys can you help me legit check this pair of Solebox UBs? Gonna unload some pairs I barely use so I can get these. Regret using my old pair in a trade so much!

Interesting, I've searched high and low for 8 weeks and haven't come across a sub $400 asking price for DS wools. Where might I ask did you see that price?

Dang, wools along with 3M's are the ones I wear the most. Didn't know the resell was that high.

the eqt CNY are sitting on ADC EU. not a suprise i supose no box and 250 notes.

& they made these 1 per customer while UB are always 2 per customer..ridiculous.

just got the 93-17 EQT boosts in from END clothing (shoutout europe they got their shipping down to a key.. takes 3 days for something to get from Ohio to NJ (as an example) makes sense..)

i went TTS (which is a 10) and they fit perfect. wow these might beat UBs in terms of comfort, so much boost on these.

Last edited:
wish I had a tts pair coming in today, I have half up and half down.  tts will be here tomorrow.  Its sounding like a good thing I doubled up on my tts.

Hey guys is the core black the only black model available? Or is there another one where cage is translucent and not black??

wish I had a tts pair coming in today, I have half up and half down.  tts will be here tomorrow.  Its sounding like a good thing I doubled up on my tts.

TTS should work for most folks who don't have a higher arch/wider foot. I'm not sure how people are managing to go 0.5 down though, fit is nowhere near my PK NMDs and much closer to UB 1.0/2.0

Never mind about the legit check. Found another pair from a legit trusted reseller. They will cost me 615$ so I have to unload some other pairs to ease the pain.

Never mind about the legit check. Found another pair from a legit trusted reseller. They will cost me 615$ so I have to unload some other pairs to ease the pain.

How do you size in solebox? I wear US8 in UB 1.0 and 2.0. Should I aim for US7.5 or US8?

College kid on grailed- had them at $350, and lowered twice- sent him an offer of my max and he said he would do 265 (which was a little higher than my offer). I reluctantly passed but it wasn't easy. I can see how people get caught up in the moment and overpay due to the current market and scarcity, but especially with this pair when we all could've had them at retail or below- it just doesn't feel right. $250 is typically the max I'll pay for any pair and thats only for a very select few (right now I would only pay that for LS pure boosts, Bape ZX5000's, RC UB's, wool greys, and maybe white OG nmds). Its unlikely so I doubt I'll be buying any of those any time soon. If you're wondering why there aren't any other brands on that list, its because of the price- I can't think of any NIke/Jordan, NB, or Asics I would pay over retail for right now- the original spiridons I would get close to that though

Back
Top Bottom