ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not hype though. These are honestly the best looking boost shoe in a while. UB 3.0s are so underwhelming, NMD 2s are horrible. This is a great looking shoe.

It deserves the "hype" great everyday shoe with a great pop of color to set it off

I'm saving for an engagement ring but still need more UBs.
laugh.gif
Man, need to let me know in advance whens the big day so I can save up sa vacation leave and money 
roll.gif

Man, need to let me know in advance whens the big day so I can save up sa vacation leave and money :rofl:

Most likely next year. Entourage should wear boosted shoes. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Most likely next year. Entourage should wear boosted shoes. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Does that mean all of the thread is invited? We will BYOB if needed
nthat.gif

My brothers you know I'm speaking nothing but the truth [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's not hype though. These are honestly the best looking boost shoe in a while. UB 3.0s are so underwhelming, NMD 2s are horrible. This is a great looking shoe.

It deserves the "hype" great everyday shoe with a great pop of color to set it off

Agreed. I'm pretty much just UB and 1 pair of ZG Knits but the 93/17 got me interested when pics surfaced. They look great to me.

Agreed. I'm pretty much just UB and 1 pair of ZG Knits but the 93/17 got me interested when pics surfaced. They look great to me.
Dont say that...  I might not get the will power to return... 
roll.gif

Looking at the all black>>>>>>>>>>>>>> over this turbo pink stuff. Too loud for my taste. I'll wait for a different iteration of this shoe to drop.

Does that mean all of the thread is invited? We will BYOB if needed :nthat:

:lol: that would be lit though. Yeah sure you all are invited. As long as you buy your own tickets.

Damn...  You buying everyone Yeezys? 

Nah. Pureboost is enough. :lol:

My brothers you know I'm speaking nothing but the truth [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Y u do dis????

Yeah, I got Disney World in June, Possibility Hawaii in September and San Antonio in April...  Its an expensive year...   
I need to do Hawaii. been on so many trips and never made it there.
laugh.gif
how I wish. She doesnt even understand boosts when I explain it to her.
Oh she'll learn haha

Damn...  You buying everyone Yeezys? 
Naw, he's requesting them as wedding presesnts haha... but he did only say boost... that could mean those super duper flame new pure boosts haha

I need to do Hawaii. been on so many trips and never made it there.

Oh she'll learn haha

Naw, he's requesting them as wedding presesnts haha... but he did only say boost... that could mean those super duper flame new pure boosts haha

Been to Hawaii. Its nice but beaches are more for surfing. No offense to their country but my country has way better beaches.

Lol she's not into sneakers.

I wonder if they'll hit the 93/17 with PK + boost. I would be intrigued but of course they would probably retail for $200.00.

Back
Top Bottom