ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No, it's either TTS or .5 up
Thanks for the reply. I took a chance with the size 10 restock, I guess I was lucky :smile: Hopefully they aren't too snug. The first pair I bought for my girl was a 7.5 (forgot that these were men sizes lol!) BUT, since you guys mentioned it can work .5 up, it all works out!

Man I hope my 10.5 fit. No 11 when i checked out bah! I'm one of the few here hoping Tblake is right....lol I wear a 11 in Ultraboost and 10.5 in all New Balance stuff. Hopefully I can get away with a 10.5. most brands i can.

im assuming its been 7 pages of eqt boost snagging
 and now with EQT Boost shipping!

Xhibition shipped.  
happy.gif

Are you only buying Boost? My Adidas range from 8.5 to 10 and I'm a TTS 9.5. I could probably wear a 10.5 in V2s, too.

I like the EQT Support ADV 93/16s and 17s. Mind you, I was paying sub $100s (for the 16s). But do agree about the hoopla comment. As you know, unfortunately it comes with the territory when things are hot. Conversely, the majority would probably say they were trash if Boost wasn't the buzz, too. However, you'll always a core few that love them regardless. Of course no brand is exempt from the trend, but still comical nonetheless.

In regard to CNCPTS EQTs, they are flames (Boston pair). Actually doubled up. In hand, they're a beautiful shoe. One of the few times sleeping on them paid off. Grabbed both my pairs for $110 a piece.  But I understand using the NYC pair as reference because of the similar colorway less the turbo red, or whatever they're calling it.

Anyway, I'm surprised the Sage pair is still around.  That said, if anyone is looking for a pair Undefeated has them. Mind you're they're at full retail. You'll probably be able to find them much cheaper if they're still sitting around other places.

http://undefeated.com/footwear/low/adidas-x-concepts-eqt-support-9316-pantonesageclear-granite
Yeah just boost since thats pretty much my Adidas line...  Curious on which Adidas made you go down a full size?

Back
Top Bottom