ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been looking for the 2/3 EQTs all day. Didn't wanna risk custom fees from euro sites, kith only ships to billing address (boo), undefeated was practically sold out, finally found them from darkside initiative. Some good sizes still available if anyone's looking

F*** adidas man limiting these releases. I was waiting for Dec 5 and now they are gone...probably for good. The only UB I wanted and now they are gone. Does adidas really not want to compete and want my money.

Adidas knows what they are doing.

F*** adidas man limiting these releases. I was waiting for Dec 5 and now they are gone...probably for good. The only UB I wanted and now they are gone. Does adidas really not want to compete and want my money.
If the statement started off saying F*** Nike and Jordan...  i could understand, but

Adidas put the shoe up twice?  And how many times have the whites restocked?

I do believe they should limit these ltd colors to 2 pairs instead of 4 pairs,

but if you are a parent of 4 then what??

You let two kids stunt and the other two go without and what about your pair?

Seriously though,  you blaming adidas for YOUR failures.

YOU were waiting for Dec 5th when everyone else was posting the links and

in hand pics?  If you want a shoe you need to follow social media

especially when the shoe has ltd in its name.

All is not lost though, they will release again as the silver ltd has.

Be patient.  It is only a shoe.

If all else fails ebay always got your back.

Last edited:
saw the Pusha T;s that just came out and was wondering what people liked about those? Is it the premium quality? The aesthetics?

Don't know anything about Pusha T's so I was expecting much more.

Also thrilled I don't even remotely find the EQT;s appealing. MONEY SAVED.

Last edited:

If the statement started off saying F*** Nike and Jordan...  i could understand, but

Adidas put the shoe up twice?  And how many times have the whites restocked?

I do believe they should limit these ltd colors to 2 pairs instead of 4 pairs,

but if you are a parent of 4 then what??

You let two kids stunt and the other two go without and what about your pair?

Seriously though,  you blaming adidas for YOUR failures.

YOU were waiting for Dec 5th when everyone else was posting the links and

in hand pics?  If you want a shoe you need to follow social media

especially when the shoe has ltd in its name.

All is not lost though, they will release again as the silver ltd has.

Be patient.  It is only a shoe.

If all else fails ebay always got your back.
Thanks for the rant sweetie...but you realize this is a discussion forum and I am not the first person ever to vent my frustrations. You are right, I am not the type to be on social media 100% of the time because being a student means being focused on school and other *******t...you know the things that should be prioritized below sneakers. You right. Sure, JB and Nike make LOTS OF LIMITED shoes, but to their credit we usually know ahead of time when a shoe is going to launch so one can at least set out a time. Did  ADC even tweet about these? Even just what day they were going to release them? I did my part to find when there might be releasing, but adidas doesn't care about properly informing buyers...Nike rarely does that. So, we complain to Nike about volume, bots etc...but not about being secretive. Adidas is trying to frustrate customers as much as they can and somehow mistaking that for hype and demand for their products. MRs were a great exercise in frustrating buyers. Its a fine line and they need to learn from Nike on how to do this right. If they did random release for Yeezys I can understand, but these...come the f*** on. Plus, the UB colorways don't need to be super limited from the beginning, adidas is trying to catch up to Nike which means first they need to put their product out in volume. When they got a winning colorway on their hand why not put it out in volume? I mean missing out on these doesn't make me want to go and buy other UBs as much as it does to see if what alternatives Nike might have.

Last edited:
After missing out on all the restocks the sneaker god blessed me
Paid $660 for the 5 pairs
(Wave pattern whites and non wool blacks on the right)
What the actual f^ck, which ****** sold you a lot of 5 pairs for 50%

Anyone have an idea how the EQT pack runs? Specifically the 3/3 pair. I wear a 7.5 in ultraboosts. Haven't seen too much talk on the sizing of the pack yet

Thanks for the rant sweetie...but you realize this is a discussion forum and I am not the first person ever to vent my frustrations. You are right, I am not the type to be on social media 100% of the time because being a student means being focused on school and other *******t...you know the things that should be prioritized below sneakers. You right. Sure, JB and Nike make LOTS OF LIMITED shoes, but to their credit we usually know ahead of time when a shoe is going to launch so one can at least set out a time. Did  ADC even tweet about these? Even just what day they were going to release them? I did my part to find when there might be releasing, but adidas doesn't care about properly informing buyers...Nike rarely does that. So, we complain to Nike about volume, bots etc...but not about being secretive. Adidas is trying to frustrate customers as much as they can and somehow mistaking that for hype and demand for their products. MRs were a great exercise in frustrating buyers. Its a fine line and they need to learn from Nike on how to do this right. If they did random release for Yeezys I can understand, but these...come the f*** on. Plus, the UB colorways don't need to be super limited from the beginning, adidas is trying to catch up to Nike which means first they need to put their product out in volume. When they got a winning colorway on their hand why not put it out in volume? I mean missing out on these doesn't make me want to go and buy other UBs as much as it does to see if what alternatives Nike might have.
You don't have to be on social media all the time.

Follow adidas on twitter or watch this thread daily.  you can set up alerts for new tweets from their account.

You could haven given someone your number or email and they could have sent you a text  when they went live.

Adidas usually drops in the wee hours when people are sleep 4 a.m.

so check their site before you head out for school.

The 3M was also sold at adidas stores so that was another avenue.

They still haven't hit other major retailers yet so you will get them.

Adidas drops stuff random so everyone has an equal shot to get the product.

if you see a random sample photo pop up in social media it means the shoe will drop soon.

I understand your frustration and it is the very reason why Jordan and Nike are dead to me.

With that being said adidas are a lot easier to cop than those other two.

Last edited:
I understand your frustration and it is the very reason why Jordan and Nike are dead to me.

With that being said adidas are a lot easier to cop than those other two.
Not true, Adidas is as hyped, if not, starting to get more hyped than Nike and Jordan. I don't see lots of people retweeting @Nikestore anymore, also Jordan is starting to die off  which is good because I'm starting to see some really nice pairs I wanted back when I was a jit for $300 less than what they're worth in the same condition.

I don't hate on Jordan designs, I hate the hype surrounding it and that 1998 release of the shoe that started this entire ****

Damnit. I wanted to pull the trigger on those white tonals last night and fell asleep. Went back today and they're marked to normal price now.

saw the Pusha T;s that just came out and was wondering what people liked about those? Is it the premium quality? The aesthetics?

Don't know anything about Pusha T's so I was expecting much more.

Also thrilled I don't even remotely find the EQT;s appealing. MONEY SAVED.

I'll start by saying im a Push fan. I was able to grab the white pair when they first released. loved those when i first saw pics of them. The story behind those was cool as it all made sense. this one was just lazy, they used the same exact shoe/materials (materials were chosen for the story) and just made it black. I had no appeal to this one.

The materials on mine were really nice, although cracked leather doesnt work very well on shoes :lol:. Would love for him to do something with boost

Last edited:

are we still talking about SHOES?

Back
Top Bottom