ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Collection
glasses.gif
Olives are so beautiful. I would def pay $220 for em if given the chance.

Generally yep they size up the same as pure boosts. You could go up half size for a little more wiggle room. But i prefer the snug fit.
Thanks, bruh.  I had a couple pairs of pure boosts, but now feel compelled to pick up the Silver UBs.  Guessing most UBs can't be copped with coupons? 

Damn exclusions.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:

Anyone know where to get women's sizes UBs on discount?
Pretty much everywhere that sells them aside from ADC. It's Black Friday meng. FTL doin 20% off, Sweatshop offering £10 off for every £50 spent, pretty sure RRS is doing something as well. Most large retailers and even the smaller ones are doing deals today through monday.

So olives are never going to release in the US? I really want a pear.
That's the word on the street unfortunately. I'm inclined to believe it's true since adidas has started rolling out the new continental soles, I don't see them putting out a colorway without it now.

Where are the burgundy UBs man, adidas taking their sweet time getting that out the door.

Passed on the olives in store because I wanted the Burgundys, now I wish I picked up a pair of the olives.

Last edited:
I got a pair of burgs coming in today [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Pretty much everywhere that sells them aside from ADC. It's Black Friday meng. FTL doin 20% off, Sweatshop offering £10 off for every £50 spent, pretty sure RRS is doing something as well. Most large retailers and even the smaller ones are doing deals today through monday.
FTL has them excluded from promos and Sweatshop sends you a voucher for a future purchase. 

FTL has them excluded from promos and Sweatshop sends you a voucher for a future purchase. 
I just carted a womens UB on FTL and used their black friday 20% off promo code and it worked. I didn't actually check out, but today they seem to be letting people use promo codes for UBs, at least for the women's they are.

edit - it does indeed seem to only be for the women's UBs. I just tried to use the code on the men's Silver LTDs and it didn't work.

Last edited:

I just carted a womens UB on FTL and used their black friday 20% off promo code and it worked. I didn't actually check out, but today they seem to be letting people use promo codes for UBs, at least for the women's they are.
Yeh I think you're right... just Men's pairs excluded.

Did you get that Sweatshop email for that deal?

Did you notice in the title of the email it stated 20% off everything, but I didn't see a code or anything on their site to get that 20% off?

Back
Top Bottom