ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J&d x2 + hb don't get the same stick
J&D collab, UB was still under the radar or should I say not as sought after...  HB was the first uncage...  By the time HS dropped, people knew about UB...  I personally would like to own HS as well but like most collabs, I am not willing to pay that price tag...  Kith was my first resell purchase since creams (before restock).

J&D collab, UB was still under the radar or should I say not as sought after...  HB was the first uncage...  By the time HS dropped, people knew about UB...  I personally would like to own HS as well but like most collabs, I am not willing to pay that price tag...  Kith was my first resell purchase since creams (before restock).

Same as that, like pretty much all of them.. But dont want to pay big bucks

Damn these jpacs 
nerd.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Ultr...277053?hash=item25cd4eb3bd:g:adsAAOSwjDZYen53

Definitely can agree on the HS collab and resale collab prices in general. I've only paid resale once on a Collab and that was the SB because it is my favorite and got a decent price on them. guy was nice enough to use lube on his R@pe price haha

NO REGARTS 
laugh.gif

if the question was whether adidas took notice of the Uncaged idea after people started uncaging their 1.0, then yes the custom uncaged sparked the idea. I think even adidas (or was it Wex?) that made a comment about it. Basically said just wait for official uncaged UB's rather than destroying your own caged ones

Definitely can agree on the HS collab and resale collab prices in general. I've only paid resale once on a Collab and that was the SB because it is my favorite and got a decent price on them. guy was nice enough to use lube on his R@pe price haha

NO REGARTS 
laugh.gif
Yeah...  SB is the only other collab that I would have paid resell but those things started at $600+...  
frown.gif
  Couldnt find any for $500 under for my size... 

look up winnsports on ebay. Only large sizes on the 1.0s

Yeah bro.  Need that chain to pop up again for the all whites.  Unfortunately the hypebeasts will cop at full retail this time.
I posted the pre-order link for BNY and it took awhile for it to sell out.  It came out to be around $350. I guess no one is willing to wait for the discounts.

Had to include DS in my sig because apparently there are a lot of 1.0 used sales going around. Damn folks who missed out really tryna play catch up.

Back
Top Bottom