ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly wasn't that bad even for drisk.
Even my reply quote with "Now you're in for it. RUN" as joke got fragged. Seen worse from couple newer members.

Now really can't unsee the cat 3.0s.
Hopefully the collabs turn out better than the GRs.
LTD designs were ok.
On the contrary, i don't mind underwhelming Adidas releases. Helps me save money. lol.

nice, first post removed. cant even post gifs
mean.gif
Yup apparently NT is an anti-gif "safe space" now.

Found a pair of wool grey's on the bay, can anyone help me confirm the label codes and verify authenticity? Guy is zero feedback and a little eshady with the pics.

Found a pair of wool grey's on the bay, can anyone help me confirm the label codes and verify authenticity? Guy is zero feedback and a little eshady with the pics.

post some more pics. need to see everything on the shoe.

Last edited:
So I'm at the gym in my 1.0 navys. And I'm not the slimest dude in the world but not fat. Well slightly but not obese. And I'm lifting in the mirror and I'm getting self conscience that my feet look really abnormaly in small in these boost. And Like pointy j
Don't roast the gym pants.
Anyone feeling self conscious today
Uh, you aight dawg.   I wear tiro pants that shrunk and are super tight.  IDGAF.  People respect me for the work I put in.  And most probably envy that I actually wear UBs as gym beaters.  

I turned my actual running pair into triple black customs.  Time to flex hard af at the gym.  Small feet, big feet.  Don't care.  Doing work.  

On the contrary, i don't mind underwhelming Adidas releases. Helps me save money. lol.

I hear you dude.
6 pairs of Adidas to start 2017.
There goes that res.

Yup apparently NT is an anti-gif "safe space" now.

No newer member is NT until drisk drops meme down on you. That weird "wat" old lady is just disturbing on all sorts of levels. Like the Ring girl. Nasty stuff.

Metcon are pretty decent versatile trainers for the gym.

However for heavy squats and leg presses, i'll opt  for Romaleos or Adi-Power. 

Agreed. Boost are just as bad, if not worse than Racers for squating in.
I squat/dead in Kobes and Hardens.  Was considering consolidating to Metcons for that.  Guess I won't anymore? 

I hear you dude.
6 pairs of Adidas to start 2017.
There goes that res.

Bro, it was all messed up:

12/31/16: "I've spent way too much money on shoes this year. 2017 will be the year to save money."

01/01/17: *Trace Cargo/Military UB drops locally at Champs. 

Took every inch of willpower in my body to NOT cop. Nearly failed on my resolutions just hours into the new year.
roll.gif

all this talk about the olives.. what's a fair price for a DS pair of olive 1.0's? I might want to cop a pair before they reach the $1k mark, which I've seen some already in that range, and is ridiculous.

I squat/dead in Kobes and Hardens.  Was considering consolidating to Metcons for that.  Guess I won't anymore? 
Kobe 7 model are actually not bad for leg day due to the wider base for more stability. I've deadlifted in my Xmas/cheetah 7s, and they were pretty solid. 

The reason i recommend Romaleo/adipowers or any OLY dedicated shoe is for the 3/4"-1" heel rise. Just that minor raise allows for increase stability, ankle/knee flexion, more quad activation, etc. IMO, worth the extra money spent.

I wear chucks or my inov for leg day...  I dont lift heavy to warrant those expensive shoes...  Will never UB on leg day...  Wear it all other days tho... lol

Pear delivered...  Someone signed for it...  Mother In Law not picking up her phone... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom