ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at least there's no shipping questions clogging up the thread. :lol:

The nmd thread's just overloaded with those and other brilliant newbie/irregular panic concerns. But we live with it since that thread is most laid back compared to yzy and boost threads.

View media item 2301681

So I guess you're not familiar with this model, the one posted here is called the Futurecraft MFG Made For Germany, this is what they're branding as Futurecraft since a couple months ago. 

They ditch the 3D printed sole and now we have this as futurecrafts, so I guess it makes sense to think that they're two separate silhouettes , the 3Ds and the Futurecrafts , both primeknit upper

The model here above was limit to a 500 pairs run, they were only available in Germany if that wasn't clear enough :D 

Thanks for info D. These newer models look better than the Made for Deutschland one. Although I can almost imagine them as Porsche Design styled. Ha.

Do you guys think PBs will be hyped? The great thing about that model is there is literally 0 hype so pairs went on deep, deep discount (I think I picked my royals up for like $70 from FTL last year). Now with the UB-esque tooling, I'm worried this is going to change...

http://www.kicksonfire.com/adidas-pure-boost-2017/
Not really. I think they'll hit sales :D 
 Thanks for info D. These newer models look better than the Made for Deutschland one. Although I can almost imagine them as Porsche Design styled. Ha.
Np man. I doubt it , the Porsche are just not good.

Do you guys think PBs will be hyped? The great thing about that model is there is literally 0 hype so pairs went on deep, deep discount (I think I picked my royals up for like $70 from FTL last year). Now with the UB-esque tooling, I'm worried this is going to change...

http://www.kicksonfire.com/adidas-pure-boost-2017/
Will be hyped if they do some collabs with major companies or people spot Kanye West/Justin Bieber/Teddy (lol) wearming em'.......

So I guess you're not familiar with this model, the one posted here is called the Futurecraft MFG Made For Germany, this is what they're branding as Futurecraft since a couple months ago. 

They ditch the 3D printed sole and now we have this as futurecrafts, so I guess it makes sense to think that they're two separate silhouettes , the 3Ds and the Futurecrafts , both primeknit upper

The model here above was limit to a 500 pairs run, they were only available in Germany if that wasn't clear enough :D 
"Futurecraft" just refers to the overall Futurecraft program, not necessarily a specific shoe. There was a Futurecraft Superstar a while back as well. There are gonna be a bunch of different shoes with different soles and whatnot that are still under the Futurecraft banner.

"Futurecraft" just refers to the overall Futurecraft program, not necessarily a specific shoe. There was a Futurecraft Superstar a while back as well. There are gonna be a bunch of different shoes with different soles and whatnot that are still under the Futurecraft banner.

Appreciate the knowledge drop, T.
Learned something new. Had thought specific shoe.

Obviously it's just my opinion, but the reason I said OGs are overrated is because of the resale market. There's nothing special about them to warrant a ~$350-500+ price tag other than the fact that it is the original. If I had to choose a black shoe with white boost, I'd roll with the Core Black 1.0s over the OGs any day.

Obviously it's just my opinion, but the reason I said OGs are overrated is because of the resale market. There's nothing special about them to warrant a ~$350-500+ price tag other than the fact that it is the original. If I had to choose a black shoe with white boost, I'd roll with the Core Black 1.0s over the OGs any day.

are they really going for that much? To me, only the navy's, CB, and OG whites are cheaper than the OG purps. So to me, they are very reasonably price. But maybe its been a while since i've seen those up for sale. $250 was just about 6 months ago.

Anyone cop iniki runners? Release was supposed to be last week but I can't find them anywhere

Something up cause my local store in NZ sold them and on the same day of release they removed their instagram posts about them and removed the product from their website. Deff seems like adidas has pushed back the release..

Or winnsports 
roll.gif
But are they legit tho?! [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom