ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Problem with UBs is you cant just have a top 5. Top 10 atleast. So many great colorways to choose from. Thats my opinion though.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I love how the top 5 thing comes up like once every month. So hard to decide since there are so many colorways. For me (NO COLLABS):

1. Creams

2. 3M

3. Mystery Grey

4. Triple Black 1.0

5. OG White

Last edited:
:lol:  I love how the top 5 thing comes up like once every month. So hard to decide since there are so many colorways. For me (NO COLLABS):

1. Creams
2. 3M
3. Mystery Grey
4. Triple Black 1.0
5. OG White

I believe you're missing 2 out of 5. :lol:

these will be had when they come out

smokin.gif
I'm really glad they're doing another Pure Boost with Primeknit even though these look nothing like the "traditional" PK Pure Boost (which is still my favourite pair of Boosts in terms of both quality and comfort) but rather like an improved version of the Tubular Shadow.

Off topic, but I noticed the climcools on the bottom of the page in the link posted. Why does Adidas keep cranking those out, if nobody's buying them. Not even Kanye could get people to buy them. :lol:

I'm really glad they're doing another Pure Boost with Primeknit even though these look nothing like the "traditional" PK Pure Boost but rather like an improved version of the Tubular Shadow.
Agreed. They may be getting some hate atm but I think they look good. Hopefully the comfort is right up there as well and that they don't disappoint in person.

just copped the trace cargos on a small restock on adidas germany! YES!

had to go a half size down, cause my regular size was not available. really hope all you guys are right with the possible half down on 3.0! 

just copped the trace cargos on a small restock on adidas germany! YES!
had to go a half size down, cause my regular size was not available. really hope all you guys are right with the possible half down on 3.0! 

Do a lot of people in Germany wear Ultra Boosts?

the boost hype is just like everywhere else ^^
I'd still say the hype is smaller than elsewhere. Tricolor NMDs are sitting on Sidestep's homepage and I can literally walk into a Runners Point and get any GR UB except for triple whites days after release.

Of course it might just be a bigger vs. smaller city thing. You're from HH, right? Sneaker collecting is much more common there, in Cologne or Berlin than elsewhere, I'd say. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom