ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo if I can wear a sz 8 in PK nmd's do you think I'd be alright with a size 8 UB? Stadium goods has the coppers but its like a $25 difference between the 8.5 copper UB and the size 8!

hit up @crisone on IG...hes selling a pair of 8.5s for $200...not sure if DS or not.

Like having sex with Jenna Jameson.
roll.gif

What you guys don't know about the 3.0 RC is that it isn't grey... IT'S ALL 3M 

Thats right, the entire shoe lights up with the intensity of 100 suns if even one little beam of light hits it

thats even more of a pass for me. But the photos doesn't show the whole shoe to light up from 3M, just the tongue tab. So the lighting is correct if the tongue tab is reflective in those photos, but the rest of the shoe isn't showing 3M. 

Speaking of 3M though, I wonder if Adidas will folow suit with the past and release any 3M editions of the 3.0. If they do I wonder how they would incorporate it as the PK pattern doesn't really lend itself to including 3M.

Looking at the mystery grey/oreo CW I guess they could do it like that but IDK

Last edited:
That settles it, with a bunch of y'all on the bench for RC2 (including vino) = I should be able stroll right into the lane.  None of you will change your tune come release, none of you that are ho hum about it now will try to grab it to flip for something else. Hype will be at an all time low.  

Easy cop.

/s

Back
Top Bottom