ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tagalongs?
smokin.gif

#teamthinmint

My fave along with frozen thin mints and samoas...  LOL
Got a box of thin mints in my office drawer from last year lol... never understood the hype. Samoas is where it's at.

Got a box of thin mints in my office drawer from last year lol... never understood the hype. Samoas is where it's at.

You're probably not big on mint chocolates then :lol:

cant do minty chocolate, its not right to me.

tagalongs, samoas, and thanksalots :smokin tried one of the new smores flavors and wasnt blown away, I need to find the other kind now.

Tagalongs are the best cookie made. Ever.

Dulce de leche caramel cookies are a close second though.
Agree to Disagree.

Samoas by the crates. If any of y'all NTers have girl scouts in the fam lmk. I know y'all take CC.

If any of y'all come at me with the Caramel De Lites, I'm blocking you. It's not the same.

Last edited:
Agree to Disagree.

Samoas by the crates. If any of y'all NTers have girl scouts in the fam lmk. I know y'all take CC.

If any of y'all come at me with the Caramel De Lites, I'm blocking you. It's not the same.

some troops can sell online now too but they need togice you the link directly or something, someone hook it up with that link, girl scout cookie season here :smokin

and samoas and caramel deites are 100% not the same, took me so long to realize that :lol:

Last edited:
some troops can sell online now too but they need togice you the link directly or something, someone hook it up with that link, girl scout cookie season here
smokin.gif
Boy Scouts need to step their game up. Popcorn can't compete.

I really hope I'm going to be able to cop the trace cargos tomorrow, going to have to try and cop on my mobile since I'll be at work

Boy Scouts need to step their game up. Popcorn can't compete.

yo, I ran into some boyscouts trying to sell me popcorn a couple months ago, asked how much and they wanted like $20 for a bag of smartfood, I like to support but those prices are outrageous.

Agree to Disagree.

Samoas >   they have deep fried samoas at the state fair too 
Was never a fan of Samoas for some reason. Tagalongs are where it's at though... Bought 5 boxes last time I saw some girlscouts selling them outside a bagel store. Never saw a bunch of girlscouts so happy after that sale.
laugh.gif

Was never a fan of Samoas for some reason. Tagalongs are where it's at though... Bought 5 boxes last time I saw some girlscouts selling them outside a bagel store. Never saw a bunch of girlscouts so happy after that sale. :lol:

Those and the other peanut butter cookie are fire, forgot the name of them though

*overheard @ Adidas HQ*

"The photo is fine and represents what they'll be getting. What's next?" 

Last edited:

Was never a fan of Samoas for some reason. Tagalongs are where it's at though... Bought 5 boxes last time I saw some girlscouts selling them outside a bagel store. Never saw a bunch of girlscouts so happy after that sale.
laugh.gif
If you ain't into Coconut then that's probably where the problem lies. Mothers get super juiced when I roll up to them in front of the grocery store. I usually ask them how much boxes they got and take all of them like a reseller at Barney's.

Back
Top Bottom