ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanks for that RunningShoes link. Mom walks everywhere in Dubai so I copped her the OGs. Came out to $85 shipped. Can't beat that. 
Repped for being a good son .

Im gonna try to get some UB's for my mom too , our parents deserve the most comfortable shoes ever  
pimp.gif

Saw these on Instagram, look like a new colour variation of the 3M UB? (or maybe a really filtered pic of the 3M..
I think those might be fakes. They're definitely not the 3Ms. The box is all off. Every pair of UBs I own came in a mostly yellow box with some purple & white. The Collective UBs come in a black box but it doesn't look like that.

I don't think the yellow looking thread in that pic is actually 3M, plus the real 3Ms don't have the contrasting white 3 stripes, they're black like the rest of the cage. Also the "ultra boost" lettering on the heel is all silver on the 3Ms.

The flat shape of the sole kinda looks like the reps I've seen too...

I think those might be fakes. They're definitely not the 3Ms. The box is all off. Every pair of UBs I own came in a mostly yellow box with some purple & white. The Collective UBs come in a black box but it doesn't look like that.

I don't think the yellow looking thread in that pic is actually 3M, plus the real 3Ms don't have the contrasting white 3 stripes, they're black like the rest of the cage. Also the "ultra boost" lettering on the heel is all silver on the 3Ms.

Those are definitely fake. A telltale sign is the shiny outline one the heel. A lot of them can't replicate the overall matte finish.

Those are definitely fake. A telltale sign is the shiny outline one the heel. A lot of them can't replicate the overall matte finish.
Yeah they also have the kinda misshapen elongated toe that most of the reps have. I've seen a lot of rep sites putting the 3 stripes in white like that but no official cw has done that yet. They did an all black UA pair that had the stripes in white and it actually looked kinda dope. Haha.

Never knew about the shiny heel thing w/ the fakes, definitely good to know. I almost got scammed for some fake white UBs a while back and they looked surprisingly good from a distance, but up close they were obviously garbage. The fake boost is what really gave it away. Felt like real boost had been frozen or something, so stiff. Probably just some plain ol' TPU.

On a semi-related note, I just noticed one of the main rep sites for UBs that I was aware of seems to have been shut down. I'm sure ten more have sprouted up in it's place and there are already hundreds of others out there but this one always seemed to have more UB fakes than the rest. They also had a .net URL that now resolves to this warning page

Last edited:
I got em from Adidas yesterday and it cost me less than RRS even after all that vip, coupon, and ebates. Low key mad at RRS
I paid $174.39 shipped for my 3M LTD's from RRS ($165ish after ebates).

Had I been able to get it from Adidas store/online and used the 15% coupon, then I'd have paid about $168 out the door with CA tax, so it was pretty comparable.

For those that didn't have to pay tax and able to use the 15% coupon, then that would have been a pretty good deal.

I got em from Adidas yesterday and it cost me less than RRS even after all that vip, coupon, and ebates. Low key mad at RRS
I paid $174.39 shipped for my 3M LTD's from RRS ($165ish after ebates).

Had I been able to get it from Adidas store/online and used the 15% coupon, then I'd have paid about $168 out the door with CA tax, so it was pretty comparable.

For those that didn't have to pay tax and able to use the 15% coupon, then that would have been a pretty good deal.
I got the 3Ms from a local adidas store so I was able to use 15% off, so yeah, came out to around $168 or so, I bought some socks too so the whole purchase was more than that, but definitely glad to have em at a good price.

Last edited:
So...I've heard that some people have had their credit/debit cards "banned" by ADC after purchasing stuff through BD links. I snagged a couple pairs of all white UBs a while back through a BD link at 20% off and didn't really think much of it until yesterday.

I realized I hadn't actually tried to complete a purchase through ADC since using that BD link BUT the past 2 or 3 times I had tried to use my card in-store at adidas it hadn't worked, so I had to run to the ATM. Realized on my way to the adidas store yesterday that maybe my card had been banned & that was the reason it wouldn't work on their machines. Luckily it seemed to work fine yesterday although would only process as credit instead of debit. Riveting stuff I know! Haha.

I guess I'm curious if those who've had cards banned ended up having the ban removed after a period of time, which seems to possibly be the case here, or if my experience was just the adidas store's payment system being wonky.

Last edited:

Where the **** ya'll finding the 3M's ? 
I got mine through the preorder on RRS. Some people got their preorders cancelled but I lucked out.

Also, many have gotten the 3M's in store too. At this point, it's probably best to call every adidas store around and check stock. Online looks dried up.

So...I've heard that some people have had their credit/debit cards "banned" by ADC after purchasing stuff through BD links. I snagged a couple pairs of all white UBs a while back through a BD link at 20% off and didn't really think much of it until yesterday.

I realized I hadn't actually tried to complete a purchase through ADC since using that BD link BUT the past 2 or 3 times I had tried to use my card in-store at adidas it hadn't worked, so I had to run to the ATM. Realized on my way to the adidas store yesterday that maybe my card had been banned & that was the reason it wouldn't work on their machines. Luckily it seemed to work fine yesterday although would only process as credit instead of debit. Riveting stuff I know! Haha.

I guess I'm curious if those who've had cards banned ended up having the ban removed after a period of time, which seems to possibly be the case here, or if my experience was just the adidas store's payment system being wonky.

i find that very hard to believe to be quite honest.
i got 7 pairs on the BD link, and have had zero issue, and ive bought from them since multiple times, on the same account.
also, the fact that it was also in store just doesnt make sense. the online store may block something, but i dont see it also going to the retail store database as well.

i find that very hard to believe to be quite honest.
i got 7 pairs on the BD link, and have had zero issue, and ive bought from them since multiple times, on the same account.
also, the fact that it was also in store just doesnt make sense. the online store may block something, but i dont see it also going to the retail store database as well.

Yeah I figured as much, but there have def been some people in this thread claiming to have had cards banned so I was curious. Would seem pretty silly for adidas to deny people who want to give them their money.

I got mine through the preorder on RRS. Some people got their preorders cancelled but I lucked out.

Also, many have gotten the 3M's in store too. At this point, it's probably best to call every adidas store around and check stock. Online looks dried up.
Not understanding how you lucked out when RRS marked up the price from $180 to $200.

In my experience lucking out is having your RRS order cancelled and getting the hook up

from Adidas at the correct price with free shipping and a 24 hour delivery window, but that's just me.
roll.gif

I'm just salty at RRS for being horrible merchants.

In all seriousness though, so far they have only dropped at two retailers.  A wide release will follow.

The silver Ltd saw a wider release and then a restock earlier this month.

Back
Top Bottom