ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he meant like put on

Yea I meant to get on my feet, I hope this collar stretches
Oh I misread that one 
roll.gif

Ugh that's disappointing lol. Talked to some other people who had good experiences.

Oh well, will just assume it's an L and I'll be happy if they come. 
****. I place an order on 12/23 for a size 9, it was shipped on the 29th, but wont arrive until February 1st. lol I really hope this Singpost tracking is incorrect. 

Not trading both...  Just one or the other... 
lol yeah but he's saying that if you don't get the Kith UB soon, eventually the value of those is gonna go up where BOTH the shoes in your sig has to be traded to match the value

reminds me of a mahjong set 
laugh.gif
That's probably what they were going for. Took me a while to figure out the art on the CNY box/laces were rooster feathers and not some kind of Asian flower. I'm noob for that one.

Last edited:

That's probably what they were going for. Took me a while to figure out the art on the CNY box/laces were rooster feathers and not some kind of Asian flower. I'm noob for that one.
yeah i got the feathers theme almost instantly. But its hard to see when its just the tiny print on the laces, looking like some laces they sell at Hot Topic. I'll most likely switch mine to something more subtle.

EDIT: just actually looked through the photos of those EQT Boosts, at first I only glanced at the box style and thought of a mahjong set. But after seeing the hang tag AND the insoles, lol yeah definitely mahjong

Last edited:

lol yeah but he's saying that if you don't get the Kith UB soon, eventually the value of those is gonna go up where BOTH the shoes in your sig has to be traded to match the value
I tell ya, my reading comprehension today is non existent... 
roll.gif
  Thats the 2nd time I misread/misunderstood something...  1 week of vacation and this happens 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom