ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't use Paypal. It takes forever to load. Use credit card next time.
Thanks im trying to be like you lol. I feel like it didnt have my shipping info autofill or anything but i just added xr1 from notre to cart thru restocks and my info was there.

Idfk lol im just salty. I used to actually hit on stuff when restocks was paid. Been wanting ash purps forever

Last edited:
Good heads up on the ash purple restock. Wasn't fast enough after someone let a size 10 ash purple out of their cart. Five months trying to track a DS pair down and it still eludes me.

Copped my 2nd pair of kith ub for $320 from fb group.
nerd.gif

How do you guys know about restocks so fast? Do you have a list of which sites usually restock and check every hour? lol

Seems to be hovering at $350 ish for resale. If you can get em at $300 i'd say thats decent. Ppl saying they're sitting in China however?
Larger sizes are more expensive. $370+ for 11 and higher usually. I managed to cop a sz 11.5 in store today and it's one of the most limited size runs for an already super limited shoe. Apparently, the shoes are more readily available in Asia though (Dubai, China, HK, etc.). Although, sz 11.5 and 12 or larger are stupid scarce still. 

Last edited:
Haven't keep up to the thread lately, just came in to say that if Tank is saying he didn't get a pair of CNY , he lying ... 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom