ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
don't feel bad for fools

Talked to him as well...how are you gonna take 1 persons word from a week ago and make the drive :rofl:

I wanted to confirm myself if they would get them so I can double up....but I wouldn't drive 2 hours for a 50/50 chance of them having it.....

2 hrs though.. the hype is real 
roll.gif

2 hours there and an hour back (assuming no traffic). Minimum 3 hours on road for nothing.

Everybody, let this be a lesson. lol.

2 hours there and an hour back (assuming no traffic). Minimum 3 hours on road for nothing.

It's always online or bust for me these days.  Those camping, waiting in line, driving far, going on missions for kicks are over, lol.

In any hobby you have to put in effort to acquire results.  The chase should be part of the fun, nothing is ever guaranteed.  

It's always online or bust for me these days.  Those camping, waiting in line, driving far, going on missions for kicks are over, lol.
Exactly. i don't even like driving to my local malls to enter raffles let alone drive anywhere to go wait in line and potentially get into a fight because people want to cut. i've seen a dood get a baseball bat to the head at the concord release 5 years ago.

i'm like ya'll can have your shoes. i'm sleeping in.

In any hobby you have to put in effort to acquire results.  The chase should be part of the fun, nothing is ever guaranteed.  

the chase used to be part of the fun, when the internet didnt tell you what was coming out. When you had to go in store and you bought if you liked. Nothing like that now

the chase used to be part of the fun, when the internet didnt tell you what was coming out. When you had to go in store and you bought if you liked. Nothing like that now
The chase has definitely evolved.  But it's still a chase.  If you drive 3 hours roundtrip with high expectations, then that's on you.  

Back
Top Bottom