ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I wore my CB 1.0 to europe, beat them up pretty bad and wore them in a downpour. Now they smell and I can't get the funk out. Should I just throw them in the washer?
cold washer & air dry, then try those de odersizers when their fully dry

I wore my CB 1.0 to europe, beat them up pretty bad and wore them in a downpour. Now they smell and I can't get the funk out. Should I just throw them in the washer?

after wash and air dry, hit em with Ozium if need be. you should be good.

Just wondering if anyone who purchased their UB from kith has been shipped. Mine is still under " ready for ups "

if you're doing the Xplor park, don't bring boosts lol
Or xcaret/xelha
laugh.gif

if you're doing the Xplor park, don't bring boosts lol
Is it really worth it tho? I made a park of that sort in Brazil and down in the Colombian side of the Amazon not so long ago, so I was kindda debating if I should do the Xplor? I'm going with a couple of friends and we're all like in the same mood...

What do you think ? 

270 for TB in a 12.5? Ehhhh probably best I'm going to do for a bigfoot size

*local only 1 available, for all those PMing me

Last edited:

Or xcaret/xelha
laugh.gif
lol yeah all the same company too

Is it really worth it tho? I made a park of that sort in Brazil and down in the Colombian side of the Amazon not so long ago, so I was kindda debating if I should do the Xplor? I'm going with a couple of friends and we're all like in the same mood...

What do you think ? 
it's just a giant theme park. Its the same company with xcaret and xelha. Xplor was mostly ziplining. I think we were on 1 trail of ziplining that had like 3 hours worth of ziplining once you started lol. Basically the same kind of stuff you do anywhere you go; zipline, snorkeling, atv trails, cenotes, scuba diving. 

it's just a giant theme park. Its the same company with xcaret and xelha. Xplor was mostly ziplining. I think we were on 1 trail of ziplining that had like 3 hours worth of ziplining once you started lol. Basically the same kind of stuff you do anywhere you go; zipline, snorkeling, atv trails, cenotes, scuba diving. 
So one or another not all of them haha 

Will keep it in mind 

I'd recommend renting a car and driving to the excursions yourself. I didn't because my girl was scared due to all the "violence" in Mexico and I regret it. Spent more time on the tour bus than Xichen/Xcaret
mean.gif

So one or another not all of them haha 

Will keep it in mind 
yeah would just do 1 rather than all. Research a little, they each have an activity you do more than other. I think xelha is more snorkeling. xplor is more ziplining. 

I'd recommend renting a car and driving to the excursions yourself. I didn't because my girl was scared due to all the "violence" in Mexico and I regret it. Spent more time on the tour bus than Xichen/Xcaret
mean.gif
yeah because they do pickups around all of cancun that are doing he same excursions. Probably added an extra hour on the travel. They pick you up in a van and then do pickups at other resorts and then they loop you to the main terminal where you get on another bus to the actual excursions.

Back
Top Bottom