ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dam cant check out on that size 10. dunno how everyones checking out after 1 hour after the drop lol 
dude tell me about it.. i didnt even know these wer ereleasing tonight.. saw on the FB groups of people getting stuck and panicking on not being able to check out, get on the site and checked out with ease lololol

dam cant check out on that size 10. dunno how everyones checking out after 1 hour after the drop lol 
If you get to Shipping & Payment (where you choose Credit Card or PayPal), then the Confirm page, but then get kicked back to the "Your cart has been changed. Unfortunately 1 or more items in your cart is sold out." message then just rinse/repeat. But if you get to a page with a 3 min timer to enter your CC info you should be good if your card doesn't get declined

Last edited:
ok eff this lol been trying since 1 AM PST and to no avail. oh wells sleep time to catch my next Ls for those V2s lol 

Welp i wanted them for me but my size was one of the first to go. I carted it but no account equaled L

My girl/mom size is still there but i keep getting sold out. I would keep trying but I already got the RC pure boost so theyll be ok. On to the next
RC PB are better than these IMO.

I like them a lot too but I feel like my girl would've really liked these more. Theyre super clean and a really nice color. Same with my mom.

They'll never know if I don't tell em I guess lmao
At least the RC match with more since they are neutral black/white/grey. Girls appreciate those things.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom