ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uninstalled all my app and the reservation timer popped up for a few seconds then boom...  Not in the zone anymore hhahaha

anyone tryna cop the kith ub?
No doubt bro.  Someone said a Facebook group he's in has them listed at $1K right now.  
mean.gif

headed to the bathroom in my triple white 1.0's.

was standing there and had a bit of a misfire. got some yellow stains now.

Anyone looking for a semi-new 1.0 triple white? 

will give a good price.

im having the same issue on spoof location.
im gonna be in miami tomorrow and was hoping to score on the app today.
the other problem is im trying to reserve on my samsung note 7, but i have to leave it home cuz i cant travel with it :lol:

when i disable my spoof location the adi app loads and shows in miami but only for a few seconds.
thought i was the only one having this issue, apparently not.
anyone have an old .apk for older version of confirmed app that doesnt have the patch?

im having the same issue on spoof location.
im gonna be in miami tomorrow and was hoping to score on the app today.
the other problem is im trying to reserve on my samsung note 7, but i have to leave it home cuz i cant travel with it
laugh.gif

when i disable my spoof location the adi app loads and shows in miami but only for a few seconds.
thought i was the only one having this issue, apparently not.
anyone have an old .apk for older version of confirmed app that doesnt have the patch?
Feel your pain. Traveling during reservations is a drag.

Feel your pain. Traveling during reservations is a drag.

well i thought i grabbed my travel phone to bring with me to reserve but i apparently left it at the house. sucks.
so now if i do successfully spoof my location and score a spot, i wont be able to get em cuz i cant take this phone with me on a plane lmao

So is $1K the designated hype start price?

Let me cop that Peach Supreme bogo hoody and kith UBs and I am good to go.

So is $1K the designated hype start price?

Let me cop that Peach Supreme bogo hoody and kith UBs and I am good to go.

yup, 1k definitely seems to be the start off for reselling everything now :smh:

They still going to be in the $400-$500 range I think.

thats what i expect them to settle at, which is half of what dude is trying to play people for.

yup, 1k definitely seems to be the start off for reselling everything now
mean.gif

thats what i expect them to settle at, which is half of what dude is trying to play people for.
I mean anything RF they try to sell...  LOL 

well i thought i grabbed my travel phone to bring with me to reserve but i apparently left it at the house. sucks.
so now if i do successfully spoof my location and score a spot, i wont be able to get em cuz i cant take this phone with me on a plane lmao
I'm trying it on the iPad with my brother's info. Not sure how he'll pick it up if I hit since you need to be on wifi
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom