ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thought about it over the weekend. The shoes shown in the doctored up pics off ADC look so much nicer - the knit looks nice and wooly, there is that mesh type pattern where the toe box starts, etc. The 3.0 knit and pattern just aren't for me. If anyone needs an oop on Grey 9.0 for retail + shipping let me know, if not, they're going back to ADC.

To confirm one more time - for those that fit 9.5 perfectly in UB 1.0 and have narrow or normal width feet: definitely go down to 9 for the 3.0.
Your pic makes them look exactly loke the yeezy v1 pattern. Weird that people (included me) dislike that all of the sudden

yeah I was trying to show different photos, I didn't mean to present them as a different shoe. I guess the lighting from the goat pic makes the bottom look like a bit silver, while the Olive is a gum sole (here below) as the OP was talking about.

View media item 2258510 Olive 3.0 on top and Military on bottom

I've seen pics where the military color has a tan/beige Adi logo/tab on the tongue. These have been listed as a 'pack'? So possible a few different versions.

Word yeah the pic from goat def isn't the greatest, but it's the same as the top pic for sure.

I'm gonna need both Olives & Military no doubt, and the wool burgs too

View media item 2258516

i wish we knew when these burgs were dropping. I think im gunna dump the first burgs and wait for these, but im hesitant in case these get scrapped for some crazy reason, or something weird happens.

Last edited:

Your pic makes them look exactly loke the yeezy v1 pattern. Weird that people (included me) dislike that all of the sudden
I know man, I was really looking forward to these new UB's ever since the pics leaked this summer. I think it's a combination of the pattern and the thinness of the PK. Just doesn't feel like a $180 shoe to me.

they look pretty nice , i may cop em since i still regret the day i sold my 1.0 silver LTDs 

For me since I will prob never own a pair of Solebox uncageds (at least at current resell prices), these are a cool alternative. The grey is similar and the clear cage sorta blends with the shoe.

In your case, I think you'd be happy with these to make up for the 1.0 silvers.

Word yeah the pic from goat def isn't the greatest, but it's the same as the top pic for sure.

I'm gonna need both Olives & Military no doubt, and the wool burgs too

View media item 2258516

i wish we knew when these burgs were dropping. I think im gunna dump the first burgs and wait for these, but im hesitant in case these get scrapped for some crazy reason, or something weird happens.

Yeah I'm holding on to these current Burgs for now, was initially planning on keeping them on ice until we have solid news on the wool Burgs but I'm probly gonna be too tempted to wear them.

Just got back from the gym & size 10 was a perfect fit for me. Ran a mile in 'em without un-doing the stock laces, thats how good the fit was and bonus croc pic.

Side note; does anyone have a link that shows how to tie the laces like that? I dig the stock laces 
smokin.gif

View media item 2258717
So happy with my RCs! Being on Team Wide Feet, these are a true pleasure on foot. The knit expands and rebounds really nicely, IMO. Now, I just need a 3.0 to add to the group...there hasn't been any news/info on a black based 3M 3.0 yet right?

If you're not over 10 days i wouldn't worry. ADC is usually slow with shipping most of the time. It's either it ships the next two days or it just takes a couple of days. Took about 9 days to get a PK and about 5 for RC to ship. Be patient. 

Back
Top Bottom