ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

As for the wrong amount refunded: DO NOT put "Return or Gift" as the reason for return.  This was my first time mailing back items for a refund instead of going to the store.  
Ugh.  I just returned some merchandise using the "return or gift" explanation.  Thanks for the heads up.

Were you able to get refunded back to your credit card?

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/police-727403-mail-package.html

My neighborhood
mean.gif

Problem has only grown worse. I either deliver to my office or pick up at the post office.
Ya...I had my CB 3.0 delivered by DHL the other day. Signature was required, so i wasn't too worried. But then....the DHL guys calls my cell that no one was home, asking whether to just leave it at the front door. Sounded a bit sketchy....so I had him leave it with my neighbor that was home instead... 

Theft rates always go up in December...

Weren't there people talking about how it sucks to get shoes in AZ? Undefeated is opening up a shop in Phoenix.

I've run into a different annoyance with returns/gift cards (similarly frustrating). I bought some stuff with a gift card and the rest on a credit card. When I sent items back for a refund, they first refund the gift card? Why. They said it's policy (but that policy is hard to find if I recall). I had numerous calls with customer service and corporate, in the process the gift card they sent also got lost in the mail. They ended up sending a gift card with some extra on it, but still they go first to the gift card just to get you to come back and spend more.

This is pretty standard. IF you use a gift card they refund the gift card the amount you used on there and the balance on the debit/credit card.

I really had no idea mail theft was that prevalent.

This really is a complete joke. I honestly have a hard time believing mine was stolen by a random person. Like its the middle of the suburbs in a nice community. (I don't get things delivered to my house because i live in the middle of baltimore city so i send everything to my girls house out in the suburbs). I have a feeling fed-ex delivery person just took it. I know "The Other Guy" said he had proof his was delivered a neighboor saw it get dropped off. But man you really have to be scoping this back set community for mail if wanted to steal my box. Like did you get tipped off did you some how obtain adidas tracking numbers....like its not like people stroll by my girls development.

needless to say i am still really heated and can't fully comprehned them being gone and me not having my $180 for 2 more months until the investigation is done. Called BofA my bank and they said call back in 15 days and they can file and handle it.

IMO you're putting too much into it thinking it was stolen because it was an Adidas box. People will steal anything. They follow those trucks around and scoop anything and everything. It could be a plain white box from Grandma with homemade cookies and they're still taking it,

Was doing some returns in SF Adidas today and the store associate there told me they released the remaining pairs from the Wednesday RC restock on Thursday night.... I'm going to choose to believe that didn't actually happen 
mean.gif

I really had no idea mail theft was that prevalent.

This really is a complete joke. I honestly have a hard time believing mine was stolen by a random person. Like its the middle of the suburbs in a nice community. (I don't get things delivered to my house because i live in the middle of baltimore city so i send everything to my girls house out in the suburbs). I have a feeling fed-ex delivery person just took it. I know "The Other Guy" said he had proof his was delivered a neighboor saw it get dropped off. But man you really have to be scoping this back set community for mail if wanted to steal my box. Like did you get tipped off did you some how obtain adidas tracking numbers....like its not like people stroll by my girls development.

needless to say i am still really heated and can't fully comprehned them being gone and me not having my $180 for 2 more months until the investigation is done. Called BofA my bank and they said call back in 15 days and they can file and handle it.

IMO you're putting too much into it thinking it was stolen because it was an Adidas box. People will steal anything. They follow those trucks around and scoop anything and everything. It could be a plain white box from Grandma with homemade cookies and they're still taking it,

I hear you but the day it was delivered i got home and there were 3 other boxes at the door....none of which were mine. So it looks like mine was targeted to some extent or maybe it was a timing issue....either way it sucks and is messed up. People buying xmas presents or landing hard to get shoes....if they would have been my yeezy v2s....id be calling the cops for sure to file a report, setting up cameras/traps/fake boxes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom