ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DHL the GOAT couriers. Had a delayed package and usually they fly it from the UK to Sweden but since it got delayed at the airport they threw it on a truck less than 24 hours ago in England and it got here 2 freaking hours ago after having gone through both the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark before arriving here. This is truly some first class service! Now to pick these CB 3.0 up and check them out.

View media item 2255962

Adidas has the most trash customer service ever in the history of customer service.

lol right there with you, IT'S PATHETIC.

agreed was on hold for over an hour with them yesterday so they could start an "investigation" into fed-ex for my lost NMD tri-color pacakge that fed-ex said they delivered but never did.

15-30 business days and i need to call back to see how the investigation went. If i don't call back and wait on hold for another hour I won't get my money refunded......

agreed was on hold for over an hour with them yesterday so they could start an "investigation" into fed-ex for my lost NMD tri-color pacakge that fed-ex said they delivered but never did.

15-30 business days and i need to call back to see how the investigation went. If i don't call back and wait on hold for another hour I won't get my money refunded......

I'm in the same boat. Both mine and my wife's pushas were left without signature and my block been having an issue with scavengers wandering into our backyards looking for anything to recycle and we don't have a fence so common sense would tell you to keep package till later and leave a tag.

I'm still waiting on a response from my wife's pair. She called an hour before closing and never got a pick up and was disconnected after waiting an hour.

Anyone know a good place to look for some Wood Wood UBs? Tried locally and some FB groups but been tough to find my size (11) for a reasonable price.

Sweatshop pair i got for 158shipped came in today.
pimp.gif

nthat.gif

I'm in the same boat. Both mine and my wife's pushas were left without signature and my block been having an issue with scavengers wandering into our backyards looking for anything to recycle and we don't have a fence so common sense would tell you to keep package till later and leave a tag.

I'm still waiting on a response from my wife's pair. She called an hour before closing and never got a pick up and was disconnected after waiting an hour.

wow man i actually got a PM from a dude who had is stolen too.

I was just telling someone about the labels on the box that Adidas is idiotic enough to put on there. There really needs to be some backlash towards them for making it that much more obvious what's inside. And for what purpose? So they don't have to print a packing slip to be put inside the box?  Say what you want about Nike but at least you gotta know what you're looking for with the Blue Ribbon Direct return address. 

from Start Fitness yesterday. Right after work, I noticed their price was reduced further, so I contacted asking for a price adjustment. They went ahead and processed it. Grand total came up to only $113 shipped to California. :smokin

They still have a FSR too
http://www.startfitness.co.uk/adidas-ultra-boost-mens-running-shoes-red-aq5930.html

Bought a pair for myself and a pair for my older brother. (First boost purchase) LOL.

Thanks my man.

Can't wait to make them look like this.

View media item 2256039

Reminder for those of you still on the fence about paying RC resale:

New StockX customers get $25 off their first purchase. Grabbed my sz 9 for about $380, shipping included. Not sure how long the promotion lasts, but think you have two weeks from the date of creating your account to use it

Reminder for those of you still on the fence about paying RC resale:

New StockX customers get $25 off their first purchase. Grabbed my sz 9 for about $380, shipping included. Not sure how long the promotion lasts, but think you have two weeks from the date of creating your account to use it
If you're not a new stockx customer, try using the live chat and ask nicely if they can hook you up with a discount.  Maybe make up a little sob story about how you didn't realize the code they sent for black friday expired that weekend.  Russ (who seems to be the head of support) helped me out with this last week.  Instead of giving me a code he told me to just message him if I bought something and they credited the $25 to my card once the payment went through processing (i.e. when stockx shipped to me).

I was just telling someone about the labels on the box that Adidas is idiotic enough to put on there. There really needs to be some backlash towards them for making it that much more obvious what's inside. And for what purpose? So they don't have to print a packing slip to be put inside the box?  Say what you want about Nike but at least you gotta know what you're looking for with the Blue Ribbon Direct return address. 

Yep i know this has something to do with it sadly.

Like your chances of a box that is shaped like a shoe box, and says adidas are pretty good that there is at least $100 worth of merchandise in the box itself. So just steal it off some ones porch :smh:

DHL the GOAT couriers.

I've had nothing but issues with DHL, they blow. A couple times I've had packages delivered to my job on a weekday in a large office building and they've "attempted" to deliver and stated my office was closed in the middle of the day. This has happened on a number of occasions.

Is DHL primary International these days? I thought they closed up shop for US to US deliveries?

Last edited:
Just got my TB 1.0 in from the FNL early morning drop and damn... they are beautiful in person. I love how they are completely murdered out with pitch black PK and no grey accents at all. So damn clean. Really happy I was able to cop these for retail.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom