ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

True but the consortium accounts will have limited stock. Naked is the best chance to cop these. 
This is how I feel also... plus if I strike out the WW isn't until the 23rd, so WW would be plan B.

I'll gladly pay for shipping for these 
smokin.gif

for those that ordered Burgs off ADC on release day and received your show, did you get that "Score! We got your adidas order" with nothing else in return? Email says:

You scored big with this order—now leave the rest to us. Keep in mind that pre-ordered and backordered items will ship the very second they’re in stock. We’ll send you shipping confirmation with your tracking number as soon as the order goes out

Are these back ordered? Or is that just standard wording they put on all of these?

Just an FYI for anyone going for the Naked UBs, its 30 Euros shipping to North America... Might want to wait for the WW release to save on shipping costs.
When I select usa as the country on Naked's site the shoe is 155.84. usd $31 shipping makes the total the same price as a generic ultra boost.

for those that ordered Burgs off ADC on release day and received your show, did you get that "Score! We got your adidas order" with nothing else in return? Email says:

You scored big with this order—now leave the rest to us. Keep in mind that pre-ordered and backordered items will ship the very second they’re in stock. We’ll send you shipping confirmation with your tracking number as soon as the order goes out

Are these back ordered? Or is that just standard wording they put on all of these?
Purchased 2 pairs of Burgs yesterday on ADC and both shipped today. Nothing strange on the confirmations either.

That's standard email verbiage... I thought the same on RC's but they shipped 2 days later.

LOL— so I just called Barneys and the lady said there was no raffle and there hasn't been one since October. I think she's wrong... It's on their official Facebook. Can anyone else who won the Barney's raffle look into this as well? 

Sorry to bump but any advice to repair this? I am concerned because I haven't even worn these outside yet. I've only worn them at home.

you'd pretty much have to order some paint from Angelus and go at it freehand with brushes

not many other options out there unless you pay a restorer

I was thinking Plasti-dip would work well but maybe that is too extreme.

What's the experience like buying overseas? I've never bought from outside the United States but I might have to with the upcoming Naked x Ultra Boost collab (they're in Denmark). 

I don't mind purchasing but I don't want to be hit with customs or any additional fees other than regular shipping. 

I saw a few pages ago the person who purchased the RC UB got hit with that letter about fees and I don't want to be in that same boat lol. 

Same experience as here for stores. Have received some overseas shipments faster than retailers here. There's compiled lists of Adidas Consortium stores online for a start. Legit retailer names pop up in thread.
Double check the money & size in listing. Shipping charge big consideration, especially this Naked collab. For that reason, might see where else this pops up.
Duty not concern, max is what $800.
Dude just got unlucky and f'ed with by usps. Totally bogus.

I was thinking Plasti-dip would work well but maybe that is too extreme.

plasti dip in small quantity generally comes in a spray can format
also don't think they make chrome colours that will appear like the UB writing

The chrome isn't nearly as bad. I've lost nearly all of the black by now it's gotten worse since yesterday. I have another pair DS, but it's kind of sad to treat these as beaters when they literally haven't seen the light of day.

These are really nice in person. I went with my same UB size (9.5 womens = 8.5 mens) and they fit perfect. Really comfortable too. For $90, definitely going to rock them. I don't think they look girly either
happy.gif
Completely agree man, they look dope on feet. I also got a pair for myself in the men's equivalent size and believe they truly could have been labeled unisex and are really underrated. They don't look 'womens' at all and the quality is amazing. I know a lot of people were mentioning that the RC UB PK felt thin and a bit cheap, but the material on these RC PB is great. It's really stretchy and I love how the pattern goes around the whole upper instead of just the toebox. Glad that all the hype was on the UB of this collab which made these really easy to cop. They are one of my favorites right now.

These are really nice in person. I went with my same UB size (9.5 womens = 8.5 mens) and they fit perfect. Really comfortable too. For $90, definitely going to rock them. I don't think they look girly either
happy.gif
Not messing with these, but if you like them , rock them 

I think it's standard wording. Same body text for mine, and my pair get here tomorrow.
View media item 2255375

Last edited:
The chrome isn't nearly as bad. I've lost nearly all of the black by now it's gotten worse since yesterday. I have another pair DS, but it's kind of sad to treat these as beaters when they literally haven't seen the light of day.
paint over it all white to get that Wood Wood look

Back
Top Bottom