ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone's in Europe, we should setup a system to get some olive UBs to North America (y)

This exclusive thing sucks.

wouldn't worry too much about it. Total was coming out to $235 anyway with possibilities of customs fee. You can find that price range locally. 

2016 will also see the release of a Pure Boost EQT running line seen a few pics (not online) and they look promising. Big things are coming with Boost in general not just UB's.

dear god RRS has gone down the toilet. Got another order cancelled and here's what the email states. This is after 4+ orders cancelled and dealing with reps who give me contradictory information. 

So yeah. At this point I just want to speak to someone and make sure they'll at least honor the price I ordered the shoes at. Call them up - wait 5+ minutes on hold and get a dude, I politely ask to speak with Brian and he asks why...I explain the email and what it says. He says hold on, comes back and says it's cause the order was cancelled and he can "take care of it" -- I thank him and explain that I also read the email, which is why I'm calling. He then tells me "Brian says his name just happens to be on the email" -- I then ask if it's an empty statement then on the email...and get "pretty much" as a reply lmao. What a joke. Dude seriously wasn't willing to let me to talk to anyone else. 

dear god RRS has gone down the toilet. Got another order cancelled and here's what the email states. This is after 4+ orders cancelled and dealing with reps who give me contradictory information. 
View media item 1780971

So yeah. At this point I just want to speak to someone and make sure they'll at least honor the price I ordered the shoes at. Call them up - wait 5+ minutes on hold and get a dude, I politely ask to speak with Brian and he asks why...I explain the email and what it says. He says hold on, comes back and says it's cause the order was cancelled and he can "take care of it" -- I thank him and explain that I also read the email, which is why I'm calling. He then tells me "Brian says his name just happens to be on the email" -- I then ask if it's an empty statement then on the email...and get "pretty much" as a reply lmao. What a joke. Dude seriously wasn't willing to let me to talk to anyone else. 

:smh:

Was thinking about pulling the trigger from offspring but that delivery fee kills it. Same price as resell around here. Hope other stores restock on em. I just need one 9....

Heard so many stories about their craziness. I've avoided buying anything from them even though the prices are so good. Too bad they can't get their **** together.

Placed my order through sweatshop for the black/purple heels. They've been the pair I've had my eye on for the longest, so good looking out on the link. Most likely returning my core blacks to the adidas store, provided my order goes through. I definitely have my eye on the off-whites for my second pair of UB's.

Damn that sucks, what did you order from them?
3M Boosts. Twice cancelled. But they also pulled it with the grey ones. 

Heard so many stories about their craziness. I've avoided buying anything from them even though the prices are so good. Too bad they can't get their **** together.
Yup. Can't count on them until you got the shoes in hand. Might save a few bucks or miss out when you could've gotten them somewhere else in the meantime.

Placed my order through sweatshop for the black/purple heels. They've been the pair I've had my eye on for the longest, so good looking out on the link. Most likely returning my core blacks to the adidas store, provided my order goes through. I definitely have my eye on the off-whites for my second pair of UB's.
i'd take my eyes off if I were you. Longer you stare at something you can't have, the more you'll want it. F&F release apparently. 

Hi guys,

Can I get a legit check on this pair really quick?  It looks good to me, but just want a second (or third or fourth) set of eyes.  Thanks!

https://www.grailed.com/listings/265169
you're good. unless there's a new batch out there, the fakes are really easy to spot bc all of the white's match on the shoe, and the "boost" is shiny. if you want to be definitely sure, request a pic of the inside with the insole taken out, there should be a grid pattern similar to the outsole.

Hi guys,

Can I get a legit check on this pair really quick?  It looks good to me, but just want a second (or third or fourth) set of eyes.  Thanks!

you're good. unless there's a new batch out there, the fakes are really easy to spot bc all of the white's match on the shoe, and the "boost" is shiny. if you want to be definitely sure, request a pic of the inside with the insole taken out, there should be a grid pattern similar to the outsole.
Thanks for the quick reply man.  Repped!

Damn now im worried about my order. I got confirmation and shipping email already though. Am i in the clear? Its my first time ordering from em

Last edited:
2016 will also see the release of a Pure Boost EQT running line seen a few pics (not online) and they look promising. Big things are coming with Boost in general not just UB's.

Like the sound of the eqt stuff would love to see pics will have to wait it out with the confirmed sns collaboration probably more stores on the way Hanon and solebox please and overkill if the sneaker gods are listening

Like the sound of the eqt stuff would love to see pics will have to wait it out with the confirmed sns collaboration probably more stores on the way Hanon and solebox please and overkill if the sneaker gods are listening

Cageless Solebox UB's & a Highsnobiety UB should also arrive in 2016 :wink:

Legends. Hope they make enough ... 
Total speculation but I bet the upcoming boost collabs will have similar production numbers to the Ultra Boost Collective releases. Not sure if they all had the same numbers, since those weak Kris Van Assche UBs are still sitting around, but the in demand ones like the white J&D were gone in an instant and never returned.

It sounds like they have a bunch of different stuff planned for 2016 though so hopefully they'll have enough variety to keep everyone satisfied.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom