ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Took some quick shots. if anyone knows anybody that has reigning champs in an 8.5 let me know :smile:
Yeah i'm hoping I can find someone who's willing to trade black Tricos plus cash for RCs. But they're also growing on me so I don't know anymore

Yeah i'm hoping I can find someone who's willing to trade black Tricos plus cash for RCs. But they're also growing on me so I don't know anymore
Gonna unbox my grey tricos when I get home tonight. Was also considering trying to upgrade to the RCs from these, but also growing on me from the real user pics I've been seeing. 

What are the RC's going for now? Was able to scoop up a pair last week from the Adidas Soho store.

Thinking if I should get a 2nd pair in the $320ish range to keep DS? Considering how these collab shoes jump in price, wouldn't be surprised if these end up $700+ 6 months from now.

Thoughts?

Ain't nobody who has RC going to do a straight up trade for those grey trico NMD, you better be throwing cash on top, lol.

What are the RC's going for now? Was able to scoop up a pair last week from the Adidas Soho store.

Thinking if I should get a 2nd pair in the $320ish range to keep DS? Considering how these collab shoes jump in price, wouldn't be surprised if these end up $700+ 6 months from now.

Thoughts?
Congrats on the pickup. Hovering around the 400 mark.

I'm done speculating on future sneaker value tho. The randomness of it all is maddening. Just trying to enjoy the shoes I want and not worry so much about that stuff. 

3.0's look huge damn. 1.0's will always be my favorite because they match my G.P.A.
Lmaooo 
roll.gif

Congrats on the pickup. Hovering around the 400 mark.

I'm done speculating on future sneaker value tho. The randomness of it all is maddening. Just trying to enjoy the shoes I want and not worry so much about that stuff. 
Thanks yeah I def feel you. I love them in person compared to pics so just debating if I should get an extra pair once this once is beat up lol 

The collab pairs haven't been the easiest to pick up plus add resale a few months down the line, they are unattainable 

not sure how people are arriving at the same value for tricos vs RCs, one was 40% off Saturday morning and the other caused a huge commotion in LA yesterday over a restock...

laugh.gif

so whats the verdict. 3.0 sized like normal ub or go tts?
TTS.

I did a size comparison a bit earlier in the thread:

Took some pictures and made some images on how the 3.0's compare to the 2.0's from above. Not the best pictures but I think they get the point across well. I ordered .5 size up as I did with the 2.0's but found that the 3.0's run a bit larger than usual. My future pairs of 3.0's will be ordered TTS instead of the half size up recommendation of the 2.0's. Pictures below.

2.0 (left) vs 3.0 (right):

3.0 knit is much thinner, and allows more stretch.

3.0 toe box is also roomier.

2.0 Toebox Fit (no insoles): US Men's 11 

Yellow  indicates where my big toe ends.

As most UB owners I removed the insoles since the tongue area of the shoe was squeezing my foot.

2.0 vs 3.0 Toebox Fit - Both are US Men's 11

Sky Blue (top) shows fit with insoles in.

Carolina Blue  (bottom) where my big toe ends.

Other notes:

I have wide feet.

I wear 10.5 in 350v1, Roshe 1, AF1, and most Nikes. Also 10.5 in Puma R698.

I wear 11 in UB 2.0 and AM90.

While wearing these I had on a new pair of adidas socks that weren't necessarily thin.

When I re-inserted the insole on the 3.0, the tongue area still squeezed by foot a bit, it was much more comfortable with the insole out. Might be due to the newness of the shoe.

Conclusion on 3.0 fit:

Thinner PK lets your foot move around much easier than the 2.0s. Order TTS. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom