ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
would rather have adidas makes the new 3.0 colorways with black boost...instead of the white

I believe march is the target. The asian guy posted the samples from adidas boost worldwide groups. They resemble pb 350s for me. Might target that one also. :smokin

Really like my TW UC, didn't think I'd like an all-white shoe but can wear it in the office or outside without feeling it's out of place. That said, I want to get an all-white caged. Never been a big fan of the 1.0 version so that's out. I'd like to get the 2.0 TW but I'm wondering if the resale prices will go up with the release of 3.0 or down. My guess is down as the 3.0 will be the new hyped TW and peeps stuck with the 2.0 ones might get nervous and start biting at lower offers. What do you guys think of this?

If not, I'll just try and get a pair of the TW 3.0s when they release in Europe next week.

Last edited:
Woke up to see such a large jump in the thread with 10+ pages to catch up on so I thought I missed some big restock. Turns out it was all over these GR 3.0s
laugh.gif

I believe march is the target. The asian guy posted the samples from adidas boost worldwide groups. They resemble pb 350s for me. Might target that one also.
smokin.gif
Going for the TB 3.0 as well whenever they release. Was originally looking to double up on TB 1.0, but I would much rather have one of each.

Last edited:
Going for the TB 3.0 as well whenever they release. Was originally looking to double up on TB 1.0, but I would much rather have one of each.

Im in the same boat. So it will be white noise and tb 3.0 then I can rest. Hopefully.

Gonna be the first uncaged I keep.
Great on feet shot of the TB UC man. They look so sleek.

Finally trying on both TB and RCs. I do like the RC's but not liking how wide the toebox looks and i went TTS (usually go .5 up)

The TBs look real good on feet, the pure blacked out PK is 
smokin.gif
That's pretty much what is keep me away from the RC and the reason why I love the TB so much.

Im in the same boat. So it will be white noise and tb 3.0 then I can rest. Hopefully.
Your lucky you can narrow it down to only two cws man
laugh.gif
. There are five 3.0 cws in total I am already targeting. Hope to keep that number as low as possible though for 2017. Thankfully I can easily pass on all of today's releases at least.

Your lucky you can narrow it down to only two cws man :lol: . There are five 3.0 cws in total I am already targeting. Hope to keep that number as low as possible though for 2017. Thankfully I can easily pass on all of today's releases at least.

As of now dont have any reason to purchase cb, tw and silvers/grey. Maybe I could target olive or burgundy but thats it.

TEAM - For the next half hour while I'm around my computer:

Anyone looking for Core Black 3.0's for around $140-145ish shipped, PM me for the link.  I'll only respond to members I recognize or high post/rep counts.  Sorry lurkers, I won't be online long.

FULL SIZE RUN

is this dead?

As of now dont have any reason to purchase cb, tw and silvers/grey. Maybe I could target olive or burgundy but thats it.
Passing on all of the GRs but may pick up CB 3.0 down the line. Really don't like how TW 3.0 looks at all though so don't plan on ever picking those up.

My 3.0 want list at the moment consists of White Noise, TB, Tan, Multi, and CNY. Hopefully that's all lol.

Passing on all of the GRs but may pick up CB 3.0 down the line. Really don't like how TW 3.0 looks at all though so don't plan on ever picking those up.

My 3.0 want list at the moment consists of White Noise, TB, Tan, Multi, and CNY. Hopefully that's all lol.

Oh I forgot about multis and cny. Damn you for reminding me. :smh::lol:

Oh I forgot about multis and cny. Damn you for reminding me.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif

At least we have a little break until the releases we are targeting come out. Seems like the order of release dates will be CNY first, then White Noise, then Tan/TB, then Multi all in 2017.

:D :rofl:

At least we have a little break until the releases we are targeting come out. Seems like the order of release dates will be CNY first, then White Noise, then Tan/TB, then Multi all in 2017.

Yeah 1 month break from each release. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom