ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's one size up from kids to womens, just like men for adidas.

Haha, all good, makes sense they're a gift. Funny you mention your wife's sizing, as it's close to my girlfriend's. She's a 7 in women's, but half the time 6.5. Kid's sizing converts just like men's. Kid's 6 = women's 7.

in that case, she said they fit exactly the same but they were very comfortable. Doesn't mean more comfortable though. You know that feeling when you un ds a pair of UB's. It always feels great.

in that case, she said they fit exactly the same but they were very comfortable. Doesn't mean more comfortable though. You know that feeling when you un ds a pair of UB's. It always feels great.
I do know that feeling, it's dangerous. Thanks for the input, I've seen some debate as to how the 3.0 fit, but we all know how that can go.

Those blue 3.0's need to sit. I hope so. Otherwise, 3.0 will be difficult to cop if those fly.

I think people are underestimating the 3.0's selling out tomorrow. Hope i'm very wrong.

Last edited:

did you google? 

adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-colorways.jpg

OTHER colors.... thats 8 they said 11/12

theres like 4/5 diff versions of "burgundy" and "olive" 3.0s its kinda annoying but they all look so good :3

by next summer, i think i'll be 15-20 deep with 3.0's.

Should, forget think, I know.

i can't imagine how nice the burgs, white, noise, olives, and military greens are going to look in hand when i'm already getting excited looking at my sons black pair.

Its a wrap for me.

by next summer, i think i'll be 15-20 deep with 3.0's.

Should, forget think, I know.

i can't imagine how nice the burgs, white, noise, olives, and military greens are going to look in hand when i'm already getting excited looking at my sons black pair.

Its a wrap for me.
Agreed. It's all good though since I saved a bunch this year because of all the gradients haha.

Burgs

CB 

Military Greens

Olive Tans

White Noise

Sand

Coffee

I'm sure there will be some good Consortium CWs too

Those are all must haves. Probably gonna at least double up on Burgs and CB.

TEAM - For the next half hour while I'm around my computer:

Anyone looking for Core Black 3.0's for around $140-145ish shipped, PM me for the link.  I'll only respond to members I recognize or high post/rep counts.  Sorry lurkers, I won't be online long.

FULL SIZE RUN
why is this the day before the other colors :[ lol damnit

what size??? I'll wear them for you(?)

sorry man, they're long gone.

Ive been missing at this damn adidas store all weekend. I was now hoping I could cop the burgundy 3.0s in person before my flight out tomorrow but they still havnt received their shipment

Anyone looking for Core Black 3.0's for around $140-145ish shipped, PM me for the link.  I'll only respond to members I recognize or high post/rep counts.  Sorry lurkers, I won't be online long.

FULL SIZE RUN
I'm really keen, do share if there's US13 or 14 with international shipping, if not it's fine. Thanks!

Not sure if I'm considered one of such member lol.

Last edited:

FULL SIZE RUN
My man's came through.  
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom