ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got my pair of rc in too. didnt realize i got the 10.5. fit is pretty good(tts)

Anyone else feeling the EQT with boost?

Reminds me of the Human Races without the horrible writing on it. 

Almost looks like boost is the same as on the UBs but molded differently and without the conti soles.
Posted this the other day, absolute fire.

Woot woot grey 3.0's releasing tomorrow! Anyone have the direct link for that shoe? That's the only one I'm going for.

Thanks in advance.

is that the dark grey or the light grey that resembles the Onyx color?

The dark grey is nice. As close to wool greys as you'll get, which i regret passing on. Almost paid $350 for the wool greys the other day and stopped myself.

yeah i probably panicked a little too quick on TBs, but I scored my RCs for 25% off, so I counted it as a win win.

Prices are plunging for the TBs on GOAT and StockX.
Not for sz 12. Lowest price on GOAT is $485.00. 

I hope these restock at least a few times but I just don't see it happeningg. They are a LTD release technically. I'll keep hoping though. 

Anyone else feeling the EQT with boost?

Reminds me of the Human Races without the horrible writing on it. 

Almost looks like boost is the same as on the UBs but molded differently and without the conti soles.
I think these would have been more fire with the boost molded into the inside of the outsole/sole like Yeezy's are. The EQT ADV silhouette looks better that way imo. Also, the upper on these is actually PK right? I think all of the EQT ADV have been mesh so far other than the Undefeated collab, which was neoprene. 

Last edited:

Not for sz 12. Lowest price on GOAT is $485.00. 

I hope these restock at least a few times but I just don't see it happeningg. They are a LTD release technically. I'll keep hoping though. 
Just wait. Not many big footers and sellers will eventually have to lower their prices for them to move.

Just wait. Not many big footers and sellers will eventually have to lower their prices for them to move.
Already got 2 pairs on ADC for less than $300 each (ATC) so I'm okay with my double up. Don't see these dropping below $300-350 on GOAT or StockX though. Not without multiple restocks at least. 

Last edited:
Looking to pick up a pair of ultra boost for the wife tomorrow. Never bought anything from the adidas website before. Can anyone tell me what time they should be up on the site? Any tips you can offer up to help me?

Back
Top Bottom