ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Do people expect the RC to climb above 550 in the coming weeks, months? I paid re-sell recently for RC and have seen the prices come down (about $50 less) yest and today, thinking about picking up a 2nd pair at re-sell to hold for sale. What do you guys think
it will climb back up, but you'll need to hold on for a minimum of 6+ months to get decent return

FNL just went back up on Safari. Chrome still on splash.

3.0,2.0 white going to sold out page. No sign of TB

Last edited:

all you guys that got a pair that isn't in your size, probably easier for you to list it up for sale and then buy your size. That whole process is probably quicker than posting about it 
laugh.gif

and do it now while Stockx is offering NO SELLER FEES for today only. 
What's the story with that?  No seller fees if you list today, or if it sells today?

I'm asking because I have a ton of Jordans and other **** that I don't want, so wondering if I should list them up today?  Never signed up / sold anything before though. 

Have my size tan in my cart but can't get myself to pull the trigger. Love the upper but that orange midsole is just too...orange. Should have been white.
mean.gif

wow these ugly glass tan uncaged sold out too?
Bro that's what im saying... people are so thirsty for adidas that they'll cop anything that'll have a ReCaptcha on it.. hahahahha

Nah but foreal adidas are making people thirsty, impluse buy. #consolationprize

Back
Top Bottom