ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20+ deep already at Glendale Champs lol.

Checked out Glendale earlier.. The finesse is coming in the morning. It's probably more like 40 people but you only see 20 with what the people in the front of the line were plotting while I was there

Last edited:
No size 14 in the TB on adidas.  Really, adidas? 
mean.gif

Just double checking, no one in the states has received shipping confirmation from RC for their UBs right? Maybe I'm just being impatient 

Champs employee at Glendale told me multiple size runs when I asked if its worth it to stay w/ 15+ already in line

Champs employee at Glendale told me multiple size runs when I asked if its worth it to stay w/ 15+ already in line

These 20+ is gonna be 40+ come morning once family and friends come through lol. Just gonna skip out on these completely....$40-50 after taxes isn't bad anyways if I change my mind later on.

Checked out Glendale earlier.. The finesse is coming in the morning. It's probably more like 40 people but you only see 20 with what the people in the front of the line were plotting while I was there

Yep that always happens at every camp out....not worth all that BS and sleep once morning comes along lol.

I'm hoping to cop TB tomorrow but I don't really care if it doesn't work out. They're great looking and all but I have so many all black shoes. I'm much more excited about some of the interesting 3.0 colorways like the 3 brown variations. Not sure what they're called.

In other news, I managed to pick these up today for $160! They have a little wear on the out sole but other than that they look brand new. Been looking for them under $250 for weeks and came up today. $160 no tax! (Straight cash homie)

View media item 2246972

not a bad idea. I feel these RC's will do the typical slight drop when the market is flooded and everyone receives their online pairs and will shoot back up... just at a much quicker pace than other shoes.

Yeah I'm trying to grab a pair for around 400-450 and selling my royals for 450. Might just buy them now, time to lowball eBay's sellers. [emoji]127770[/emoji]

Royals have dropped alot with the new release around the corner. Your better move quick on RC before these resellers get grimey

Yeah reason why I wanna let them go.

the hype is real for Triple blacks huh.
I honestly dont' get it....gonna see if i can grab some triple black flyknit racers. I like them way better then the UB TBs. But to each his own.

I really like the King Push EQTs but the collar man....the collar....i don't know if i can get down with that.

If anyone pics up the 3.0s or has any please post some pics. Still up in the air on them. The whites look a little more appealing each day :lol:

I'm hoping to cop TB tomorrow but I don't really care if it doesn't work out. They're great looking and all but I have so many all black shoes. I'm much more excited about some of the interesting 3.0 colorways like the 3 brown variations. Not sure what they're called.

In other news, I managed to pick these up today for $160! They have a little wear on the out sole but other than that they look brand new. Been looking for them under $250 for weeks and came up today. $160 no tax! (Straight cash homie)
1.0s are available all the time for $170 shipped DS from Winnsports .... lol

I didn't even buy any, not going to get any white shoes until summer and see my options. 

Back
Top Bottom