ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Being that I missed out on the Parleys and RC it's TB tomorrow or quit UBs forever for me 
laugh.gif

If someone is in need of Parleys i could oop with pleasure. FSR from 7 to 11.5  

Last edited:

did u guys forget about cs 1.3?? it was the best version.. you can bunny hop for days and qs with no animation 
Damn, forgot about bunny hop...  Counter Terrorist in De_Dust will get you in the tunnel before they even get out the turn... 
roll.gif

Does anyone have a list of US online boutiques/websites that are dropping the TB UB tomorrow other than ADC? If you'd rather not post it in the thread due to lurkers please PM me. I will repay the favor. Greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

I remember i wasn't rich enough to have a computer/internet gig fast enough to run CS optimally, so i would go to my local LAN cafe to play. Sticky keyboards and the smell of socks/monster energy drinks and pizza.

Disgusting.
Thats how me and @macg0120  used to play...  LAN local internet cafe.  Playing in the main server or "Clan" vs "Clan" 
roll.gif

Does anyone have a list of US online boutiques/websites that are dropping the TB UB tomorrow other than ADC? If you'd rather not post it in the thread due to lurkers please PM me. Greatly appreciated!
second that
tongue.gif
 im a small size so you dont have to worry about me taking your shoes from ya

Back
Top Bottom