ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is why I am so hesitant to take a plunge on that Eastbay/Footlocker discount, sizing just seems out of whack. Ultraboosts needs to hit the stores quick.

View media item 1408989This shoe fits pretty snug for tts...holy hell its even snug on the 0.5 up pair...i have toe space on both pair but it feels constricted in the upper area where (tongue area) supposed to be. Sorry for the crappy phone pic..too lazy to pull out dslr.
ok just ran 5 minutes jog then sprint on a 0.5 higher pair feels amazing, grippy feel, still pretty light, just a little roomy in the toes, also has a grippy sound from the bottom black part of soles. had minor heel slippage on left pair on the beginning uphill but feels pretty good.
The TTS pair is starting to feel better, I went for a 5 min run, and just wearing it in the house, it just feels too snug even with my thin nike socks...I'll try my Nike Basketball socks but I'm pretty sure I will start getting uncomfortable. I'll update with these details. the TTS pair does feel slightly lighter tho.

This was my same feeling when I tried them on. Tried on some 15's just to see and lengthwise they were fine; I had room enough in front of my big toe to run in but the toebox was super snug and very shallow. Saleman said they loosen up a little when you run in them I Just couldn't take that chance for $180. So the adidas concierge service is trying to find me a 16, but I'm wondering if that'll be any better after reading your comment. Sounds like the .5 up pair was just as snug as the TTS pair.

Last edited:
Also where in the hell did these come from? Need asap!! Check out the link for awesome looking green ultra boost.

No one look at these? I want this color asap. I haven't even seen this color shown anywhere else on the Internet

It really isn't that "awesome" to be quite honest. It's just a green or volt upper colorway, nothing we haven't seen hundreds of times before.

TTS is starting to feel better on my feet, Just ran on treadmill and did basic pylometrics at the gym. Loosened up quite a bit but from a snug level 0-10 it was 8 before now its about 4 (moderate). I'll wear the TTS again for my shift tonight and hopefully it will feel like my 0.5 size up UB's.

How is it for plyo? I do a lot of it but I prefer my feet to be as close to the ground as possible so my go to for Ply/HIIT are Hyperfeel TR and Free Traner 3.0s.

It really isn't that "awesome" to be quite honest. It's just a green or volt upper colorway, nothing we haven't seen hundreds of times before.

Black shoes have been done a million times? I just think that green fits that shoe perfect. In fact it's making me want to wait on these. The black ones are my least favorite I have seen so far. And I'm not a fan of that orange either. But the grey ones that were announced yesterday for May look nice.

I need some new running shoes bad and don't wat to wait until May. I really like the look of those new under armour Gemini but no one carries them here.

Well black is still a neutral colorway that is universally loved and should always be the default colorway. Plus it's executed very well in this regard due to the detail the primeknit upper could provide plus the hint of purple. Plenty likes it obviously. Black upper with white sole is as classic as it can get and nothing else wears easier than that color combo. To most that colorway is just simply very good, even great despite it being done millions of times. It's not the most special colorway but they are almost always nice.

I see nothing special with the bright lime colorway, it's a colorway I'd only buy on deep discount to beat up, it's all a personal preference in the end though.

I mean you quoted yourself to get a reply/reaction on the colorway and I replied, no need to get offended if it wasn't a positive one. If the colorway were so amazing or someone has more info on them (which are likely samples) then I would guess more would respond?

Well black is still a neutral colorway that is universally loved and should always be the default colorway. Plus it's executed very well in this regard due to the detail the primeknit upper could provide plus the hint of purple. Plenty likes it obviously. Black upper with white sole is as classic as it can get and nothing else wears easier than that color combo. To most that colorway is just simply very good, even great despite it being done millions of times. It's not the most special colorway but they are almost always nice.

I see nothing special with the bright lime colorway, it's a colorway I'd only buy on deep discount to beat up, it's all a personal preference in the end though.

I mean you quoted yourself to get a reply/reaction on the colorway and I replied, no need to get offended if it wasn't a positive one. If the colorway were so amazing or someone has more info on them (which are likely samples) then I would guess more would respond?

No offense taken here. I quoted myself because I assumed most didn't click the link as I couldn't get the video to embed on mobile.

I agree black is a classic color I just assumed most like "different" stuff as most nike ID stuff is pretty far out there and that seem to be the trend now. Different paytterns and wild colors, much like the argryle boost shown earlier. That and I hadn't seen a pic of these anywhere online.

Just got my Ultras. Too dope. Went with a 12 (Same as my Pure Boost size) and they fit great.
View media item 1413549
View media item 1413550
nice pick ups man I looked at the pure boosts today and am gonna pull the trigger an get em. The guy at adidas basically explained all the tech that shoe has and that basically sold me I bought the camo boosts yesterday on sale at footlocker for 80 bucks and I kept telling myself why did I wait so long. Imo way more comfortable then my flynit 4.0s

Has anyone seen the solar red ultra boosts in person? Wondering how the color looks in person. On the website it looks pink the back and Orange in front.

Also, anymore colorways for the UB on the horizon besides that designer collab in May?

Does anyone know how the king push eqt fit? Thanks
Not being a smart a**. Just saying this because it's probably more helpful than a Boost forum. There's an Adidas Originals thread and if you can search around the Push drop, you'll get all the info you need. That said, be careful with EQTs and don't confuse the Guidance and the Supports. They look pretty similar IMO. I think the King Push are Guidance I believe and you go .5 down with those. The Supports, if you ever get any, I went a full size down and they fit pretty good; not tight at all with my Bait Big Apples. Bear in mind, I have normal width feet. If you have wide feet, that's a different story all together. Probably TTS may work better for you in the King Push.

Gonna grab the energy boost reveals on finish line for $60. Just want some cheap joints to throw on for whatever.

Anybody have them?

How do the boost's fit (pure boost)? I wear a 10 in Nike Flyknit Racers/Trainers, Jordans and 9.5 in Roshe

The Ultras are much more cushioned and spring, but they feel similar in terms of fit as they are both designed to cling to you.

Buddy of mine thought he was buying real Y3 boosts but he got a pair of fakes. First I've heard of fake boost tech, but he said it's just as springy and cushioned as the real thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom