ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Got lucky and scored these from my local boutique. 
smokin.gif
Either your hands are huge or those are size 7's

Damn, that's harsh. No one said anything? Were they "homies" with employees? That **** wouldn't fly at Adidas SF. People waiting in line would have started a fight. I'm sure it went down the same at NiceKicks SF though. Backdoor and cutting heaven. 
Well my group was telling them to **** off, so none of them cut us. I felt bad for the people who waited the entire time with us though. I'm sure Concepts was a **** show, heard some news truck and some cop cars came haha. 

Nah, the employees were doing their best to make it fair. They said they'd shut the whole thing down if people didn't stop causing ****, which shut the guys up real quick. One of the dudes was like RIGHT up against me. I mean I know he wants to cut for some shoes, but damn! Give a guy some room! 

Concepts/Kith/Adidas all had the same miniature sized fake thugs waddling around and causing problems at each location.. Scummiest collective group I've seen in a minute.. Management at these 3rd party adidas accounts better get their act together and actually 'manage', all it'll take is someone getting hurt+police for their accounts to be pulled. Honestly, I think they deserve to be pulled to let this shenanigans happen over and over and over on every release. People not even on line making a list and handing it security to follow.. smh.

Damn, that's harsh. No one said anything? Were they "homies" with employees? That **** wouldn't fly at Adidas SF. People waiting in line would have started a fight. I'm sure it went down the same at NiceKicks SF though. Backdoor and cutting heaven. 
NKSF is the worst. Camped out in a couple of times when they first opened and it was terrible. People called in their baby mamas and kids to cut behind them near opening time. Employees doesn't even bat an eye 
mean.gif

red v2s a fair trade for these?
I wouldn't do it. Reds are the most sought after of the Black Friday Yeezy's but RC resale will go through the roof once pairs dry up. Then again, I only have 1 pair of the Red V2's and may end up having multiples of the RC Ultra Boost. 

NKSF is the worst. Camped out in a couple of times when they first opened and it was terrible. People called in their baby mamas and kids to cut behind them near opening time. Employees doesn't even bat an eye 
mean.gif
Not surprised but people waiting in line need to be more vocal. If they were, my apologies. Personally, I don't care if it's your kid or your girl, if they weren't waiting, they ain't getting ahead of me. 

Dude and his GF were trying to cut at the Adidas SF line today to join their friend and me and others wouldn't have it. Sent them to the back. They even pulled the bs "we're not buying anything line." 

They ended up buying wrist bands off homeless dudes after wrist bands had run out. 

Last edited:

I wouldn't do it. Reds are the most sought after of the Black Friday Yeezy's but RC resale will go through the roof once pairs dry up. Then again, I only have 1 pair of the Red V2's and may end up having multiples of the RC Ultra Boost. 
Think I should hold onto my 9.5 then? Prices have been going down so fast, which is to be expected, but still haha

Also, anyone else a little disappointed by how thin the primeknit is? I was expecting some sort of thicker wool primeknit, but nope...And for some reason, these UB's seem to fit a little bigger than my 1.0s, too much toe room 
indifferent.gif

I actually want the Pusha more than the triple black. I like him as a rapper and have no EQT's. WOuld be a cool first EQT.

Not surprised but people waiting in line need to be more vocal. If they were, my apologies. Personally, I don't care if it's your kid or your girl, if they weren't waiting, they ain't getting ahead of me. 

Dude and his GF were trying to cut at the Adidas SF line today to join their friend and me and others wouldn't have it. Sent them to the back. They even pulled the bs "we're not buying anything line." 

They ended up buying wrist bands off homeless dudes after wrist bands had run out. 
No, people weren't vocal enough, but I wish we were. Definitely learned not to take that BS like that after that incident. The only one release that was handled properly was the Nick Kicks NMD Collab (they actually hired security to regulate the line). 

Did everyone line up at the main entrance of Westfield or outside in front of the adidas store? 

Well my group was telling them to **** off, so none of them cut us. I felt bad for the people who waited the entire time with us though. I'm sure Concepts was a **** show, heard some news truck and some cop cars came haha. 

Nah, the employees were doing their best to make it fair. They said they'd shut the whole thing down if people didn't stop causing ****, which shut the guys up real quick. One of the dudes was like RIGHT up against me. I mean I know he wants to cut for some shoes, but damn! Give a guy some room! 
Respect for standing up for yourselves. Hate seeing people walked over. I didn't say anything about the homeless guys at Adidas SF since the employees knew what they were doing when giving out wrist bands to obviously homeless guys (being paid to stand there). 

Yeah when they first opened the doors they literally let all the resellers and friends in first.
Well I was one of the first 10 to get in, so there were no friends of employees at the performance store today that I noticed. I love how everyone was shouting: "STOP SHOVING!" and then they proceeded to shove smh. 

Back
Top Bottom