ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel the RC could've been a GR. If I hit on the RC, would a straight trade for SNS sound good or would I have to add cash or other way around?

No way what'd i do, ive been team manual 
sick.gif

I wish somebody would teach me how to use HTML n **** for product pages and back door ordering. I can't seem to get my hands on anything anymore. Tried googling it and came up with nothing smh.

I wish somebody would teach me how to use HTML n **** for product pages and back door ordering. I can't seem to get my hands on anything anymore. Tried googling it and came up with nothing smh.
keep trying - that's how you build knowledge. if someone else shows you, you'll just have to bug them all the time like >50% in this thread

keep trying - that's how you build knowledge. if someone else shows you, you'll just have to bug them all the time like >50% in this thread

Na trust me I feel you on that but once taught I would at least know the basics and understand how to go from there. It's the difference between teaching a man how to fish and just handing a man a fish.

Back
Top Bottom