ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 For what it's worth someone on Twitter PM'd me that sizes 9-10.5 and 11.5 -13 were already sold out from the first time they had them loaded up on the site. Maybe that is why some of you didn't hit. I got through on an 11 luckily because that was the size I was going for b/c when I saw those stock numbers posted 11.5 had too few so I decided to go for the 11. Hope that eases the pain a little (I know it won't :smh: )
Some local dude got a 10.5 but idk if he botted or what

I missed the build-up 6 hours of this thread prior to release due to sleep/work. Didnt catch those stock numbers. Im even more salty now though. 11 is my usual UB size but i went with 10.5 since people were saying they were a little bigger

Some local dude got a 10.5 but idk if he botted or what

I missed the build-up 6 hours of this thread prior to release due to sleep/work. Didnt catch those stock numbers. Im even more salty now though. 11 is my usual UB size but i went with 10.5 since people were saying they were a little bigger
Did he get them before when they had them up on the site at around 11pm est for about 15 mins? Or did he get through at the midnight est drop?

The pattern of the PK on the RC is so ugly just some random weave. All hype lmao. The Kobe XI Oreo looks better than that and I don't like that pattern either. Good news to hear UB on miadidas if true that's all I care about. Have not bought a UB since the OG colorway.

I believed the guy who gave us that "inside info" about 7 am eastern drop time...was watching the Warriors game, decided to check this thread about 9:15.

earned that L. at least my dubs won
smokin.gif

Those of us who caught Ls this time still have another shot tomorrow on ADC (morning hopefully). 

Good thing I prefer the TBs over the RCs so this L doesn't feel so bad. 
nerd.gif

But who am I kidding, those TBs gonna be even harder to cop since there's no specified time of the drop like these RCs 
laugh.gif

Those of us who caught Ls this time still have another shot tomorrow on ADC (morning hopefully). 

Good thing I prefer the TBs over the RCs so this L doesn't feel so bad. 
nerd.gif

But who am I kidding, those TBs gonna be even harder to cop since there's no specified time of the drop like these RCs 
laugh.gif

not 11pm est?

What you guys think resell may be on the RCs in case I don't hit? May trade my Yeezy V2s for some UBs i've been wanting.

For people that successfully ordered on RC outside of CA, be aware you may be charged a foreign transaction fee through your credit cards.

Last edited:
For people that successfully ordered on RC outside of CA, be aware you may be charged a foreign transaction fee through your credit cards.
This is true but it's probably going to be less than $10.  Don't think anyone is going to complain about that extra $10 ($6 more realistically) compared to the other options for getting these.

The pattern of the PK on the RC is so ugly just some random weave. All hype lmao. The Kobe XI Oreo looks better than that and I don't like that pattern either. Good news to hear UB on miadidas if true that's all I care about. Have not bought a UB since the OG colorway.

I dont think its all hype. Some people just like it. A very similar pattern put me on to FK racers.

This is true but it's probably going to be less than $10.  Don't think anyone is going to complain about that extra $10 ($6 more realistically) compared to the other options for getting these.

Yeah it's typically not too much but just wanted people to be aware.

Back
Top Bottom