ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
almost forgot, RC cancelled my Asics order when they dropped and they gave me a 25% off code. now im REALLY hoping I can score on RCs site :smokin

Last edited:
Seems like a dumb move not to make an all black shoe a general release.

But whatever hopefully i get a pair, if not i won't starve
They know the hype is there so why would they make a GR? It's a 1.0 UB with black Boost. People been craving that forever. It's a smart way to get attention for a grand opening for such a huge deal that the 5th Avenue location is.

Moving away from the RC news for a second

Adidas is doing custom Ultra Boosts in NYC at their new store opening in NYC

The Adidas Ultra Boost keeps getting better. On Monday, Adidas announced that it will make the popular running sneaker available on its Miadidas platform, which allows people to design their own custom colorways.

The Miadidas Ultra Boost will be available only via the customization studio coming to Adidas' new flagship store opening in New York City on Thursday, Nov. 1. A limited number of pairs will be available with custom NYC options from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on opening day.

Based on Adidas' press release announcing the shoes, it sounds like the custom Ultra Boost will eventually be more widely available.

Stay tuned for more info on the exclusive product launches Adidas has planned for its New York City flagship, located on the corner of 5th Ave and 46th Street.

http://bit.ly/2gyKCLh

Last edited:
They know the hype is there so why would they make a GR? It's a 1.0 UB with black Boost. People been craving that forever. It's a smart way to get attention for a grand opening for such a huge deal that the 5th Avenue location is.
Grand opening will get attention anyway, and 1 2 3 or 4.0 an all black boost will be an all black boost.

1.0 will appeal to boost purists, who are going to be interested in whatever happens regardless, even if its just to complain that they dont like them

it's location is also like a tourist mega destination, nothing slightly worth seeing will ever be in stock. 

Last edited:
limited mi-adidas, 

Hopefully its not as bad as limited nikeid where all the slots are taken by resellers who don't change anything and then put them on ebay (holographic/ iridescent af1's)

where they still sit to this day for 4x retail.

Lol resell gonna go down thanks to miadidas. Can't cop the shoe? Just make it yourself.
You can get pretty close to the Livestock Pure Boosts in miadidas, hasn't hurt value.

Collabs are safe, as well as shoes with prem materials. Limited GRs will plummet IMO.

Last edited:
The only question is, which knit is going to be available on mi-adidas. I'll be laughing if they limit it to the 2.0 knit only
roll.gif

What part of the shoes will be available to be customized? Only the knit or also the boost?
No one will have any idea till december 1st when people are in store.

based on custimizable boosts on mi-adidas it won't be much. 

Cage, knit, sole, boost (if we're lucky)

these aren't complex shoes.

possibly the gradient if it's 2.0

Last edited:
We'll just have to wait and see what knit they make available at the event.

But if they do 2.0 knit, it's gonna be a blessing and a curse at the same time. A curse cause I will be disappointed with something I've been waiting a while for and a blessing on my wallet. Haha

What part of the shoes will be available to be customized? Only the knit or also the boost?
Speculation, but with the past black/red and upcoming orange/silver boost paint colors, maybe they will be?

Also pretty sure they will only offer this in 3.0 knit. Why would they go back a gen or two, in various colors? Seems like a logistical nightmare to manage so many knit patterns in different colors at the same time..

FYI, I went half size up on my RC UB, like I do all my UB and they fit a tad bit bigger than usual.  I might have to flip these and get my regular size.

Disappointed the NHC confirmed date is tomorrow smh. I thought it would be thurs this whole time.

So im going to be in NYC from Thurs-Sat. Any NYCers help me out with wear I might be able to grab some TB? Hit my PMs

UB MiAdidas? Dreams do come true.

Still skeptic though. It could be a lower tier PK and/or mesh version. Unless they are willing to sell them at $250 or something.

Back
Top Bottom