ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i need all three of them ub kof posted. the brown, tan, and pale purp 3.0's

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure this is where there was a conversation about no show socks. Just wanted to say that Uniqlo updated their no show socks and they are ******* amazing. I wore them all day and they haven't slipped at all. Also they're not super thin like other socks.

you mean the newer thicker one with the sturdy rubber piece at the top heel? 

I like these more than the super thin ones they also carry

Yup. I had their super thin ones and I hated them. These are so comfy. 

They were 3 for like 8 bucks too so I stocked up lol.
Just went to the new Uniqlo in Denver.  Which ones are the "good" ones?

These?  https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-low-cut-socks-178361.html?cgid=men#q=socks&start=39&cgid=men

I saw a couple different versions

I really hope you all stick to your guns about passing on the 3.0's...
Can't wait for these.
nthat.gif

So I've been feeling like a lot of the pics that dude sneakerprophet has been posting of new 3.0s look kinda suspect, but I wasn't really calling them fakes cause I was chalking the issues up the new knit, but I feel like these have to be fake...

The overall shape is off, but especially the toe area seems janky. The heel counter looks different from most of the 3.0s I've seen so far (weird finish, that faint outer line isn't on a lot of the 3.0s I've seen). I dunno, something seems off about them to me. I've felt that way about most of the pairs he's posted. Saw Hypebeast posted these ones and the red/black jumped out to me especially.

http://hypebeast.com/2016/11/adidas-ultraboost-3-0-new-colorways

Last edited:
Got a pair of triple whites 1.0 from snapstyle. Didn't realize that the weave at the toebox was off white (yellow) while the rest of the shoe was white white. Slightly disappointed, but still a keeper.

Don't think I saw 'em posted, but we've got some Palace Boosts to look forward to. Especially for me, as I missed out on the Palace Boost Pros

Back
Top Bottom