ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Think I could live with just doing this. What process did you use to paint the boost? My beater core blacks are yellowing to the point that it's becoming bothersome.
same my 1.0 have officially become beaters so im just going to TB my 1.0

and buy a CB 2.0 soon or 3.0 if i cant find 2.0's lol 0_0

same my 1.0 have officially become beaters so im just going to TB my 1.0

and buy a CB 2.0 soon or 3.0 if i cant find 2.0's lol 0_0
Yea. I keep flip flopping between copping the triple blacks or not. I'll cop them at retail if I can but if not, painting the boost is a cheap alternative.

Think I could live with just doing this. What process did you use to paint the boost? My beater core blacks are yellowing to the point that it's becoming bothersome.

Similar to most YouTube tutorials for blackin out boost midsoles. Surprised the paint is holding up really well even if I've tried bending the shoes a lot. Most people I know who tried painting theirs already have cracking.

2 days too many, change your flights!
laugh.gif
 Im driving up Saturday and coming back Tuesday... 

Just got my UB greys from ADC. First pair of UB. I went TTS (12) and they fit pretty good, albeit a bit tight around the mid but I think it needs to be broken in a bit and stretched out. 

Initial impressions: They are pretty damn comfortable! They feel like the lunarlon on my flyknits but much thicker and with more cushion. I will need to actually walk around in them outside of my place but so far I like the way they feel. Very soft and flexible. And they look great too. 

NMD's definitely don't compare as far as comfort (especially in the front of the shoe), but they serve a purpose. 

Now I need to figure out what color to get next haha! Might go for the core black on ADC or RRS. Anyone know how the UB ST's compare to the UB's? I was interested in a few colors but wanted to know if they are worth it or is it better off sticking to the regular UB. 

Is it me or does my ultraboost 1.0 tab have skinnier and less bold words? It also has production date of 7/16. I'm still not sure if this is legit or not.

Thanks

Is it me or does my ultraboost 1.0 tab have skinnier and less bold words? It also has production date of 7/16. I'm still not sure if this is legit or not.

Thanks
The latest production of UB 1.0 CB and Whites have a different tag from older ones.  This pear probably was from the RevUp restock which is legit although we need to see the whole shoe to be sure. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom