ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Question, as I'm new to Adidas...

I'm a legit size 13 in every and any shoe or sneaker.

I know the Pure Boosts only run to 12.5. Will that be too small or do they run big?
you should be good with the Primeknit..

Last edited:
I want to pick up a pair of the Ultra Boosts but I don't know what size to get. I wear a 15 in the Energy Boost 2 (14 was way too short). I asked one Adidas rep and she said to go with the same size as the EB2s. For a second opinion I asked a different person later, and he said I should stick with my true size.

I don't have a "true size" with Adidas because their sizing is so out of whack
laugh.gif
I've had 13.5s, 14s, and 15s from them.

I want to pick up a pair of the Ultra Boosts but I don't know what size to get. I wear a 15 in the Energy Boost 2 (14 was way too short). I asked one Adidas rep and she said to go with the same size as the EB2s. For a second opinion I asked a different person later, and he said I should stick with my true size.

I don't have a "true size" with Adidas because their sizing is so out of whack :lol: I've had 13.5s, 14s, and 15s from them.

Since it is knit I would go true size, it will stretch.

Just read through all the pages. I want to get a pair of Pure Boosts and noticed Adidas released the Pure Boost 2.0's. What's the difference between the 2.0 and the OG Pure Boost? Own multiple pairs of Roshes and Flyknit's. Interested to see if the Pure Boosts are really as comfy as this thread suggests.

Last edited:
I think the 2.0 looks better. I'll have to wait and see them up close. The materials look better for the 2

I prefer the 1.0 design much more

I'm always a fan of a one color upper using different materials and the 1.0s do that very well

I see Adidas dropped the price of the 2.0s compared to the originals...will have to see in person

Huh? Price is the same, look at the first post.

I don't like the new panel of the upper, the first ones better with the one-piece upper. I do like that the 3 stripes on the sides aren't as obvious on the new ones though but I'd have to see how that mesh upper feels, at first i thought it was primeknit and that would be amazing but it being regular mesh is a bit disappointing especially since I found the 4-way strecth liner upper of the first ones to be quite unique.

I don't like the new panel of the upper, the first ones better with the one-piece upper. I do like that the 3 stripes on the sides aren't as obvious on the new ones though but I'd have to see how that mesh upper feels, at first i thought it was primeknit and that would be amazing but it being regular mesh is a bit disappointing especially since I found the 4-way strecth liner upper of the first ones to be quite unique.
I just noticed that. The 2.0 doesn't have the three stripes on the side.. Or is it barely noticeable?

I like the 2.0 look much better (I had 2 pair of the 1). I just need an all black CW to drop.

looking into buying a pair of pure boosts. from everyones experiences about how long does the boost foam last? i have heard its so soft that is compresses quicker than normal foam and doesn't have the same life span

View media item 1399701
I forgot adidas prices the premium boosts at $140

Last edited:
looking into buying a pair of pure boosts. from everyones experiences about how long does the boost foam last? i have heard its so soft that is compresses quicker than normal foam and doesn't have the same life span
From what I've read, it lasts a long time. If you're wearing them casually, you don't have to worry about it.

From what I've read, it lasts a long time. If you're wearing them casually, you don't have to worry about it.
I've worn my energy boost every weekday for work since they released, my prior pair being the Lunareclipse 1. Boost foam stays responsive a LOT longer than lunar foam. I just dont like how hard the white boost sole is to clean

Sizing on the Ultra Boosts--get the same size as your Energy Boost 2.

For those without EB2s...

- If you want a "1:1" snug fit (not recommended for actual running) get your true Nike size

- If you want a comfortable fit with adequate room between the end of your toe and end of shoe, go .5 size up from your true Nike size.

- If you like extra room (approx. 1/2 inch) or are unable to go up half size, get a full size up from your true Nike size

The bootie keeps your heel contained (casually) even with the laces untied or even removed. I'm a true size 14. There's no 14.5 for me, so a size 15 worked best. Keep in mind that your feet swell as the day goes on and elongate slightly. If you use these for running, you should know that your feet swell even more (and the common recommendation is to have a thumb's width of room between the end of your toe and the end of the shoe).

These are one of the most comfortable Adidas shoes I've ever worn. The primeknit upper is fantastic, zero hotspots. The full-length boost is slightly firmer when compared to the EB2, but feels more supportive and stable vs the slightly "mushy" feeling of the EB2's boost.

Best running shoe ever? Who's to say? But it's pretty awesome.

No regrets paying $167 for these. I will be on the lookout for good CWs
smokin.gif

Sizing on the Ultra Boosts--get the same size as your Energy Boost 2.

For those without EB2s...

- If you want a "1:1" snug fit (not recommended for actual running) get your true Nike size

- If you want a comfortable fit with adequate room between the end of your toe and end of shoe, go .5 size up from your true Nike size.

- If you like extra room (approx. 1/2 inch) or are unable to go up half size, get a full size up from your true Nike size

The bootie keeps your heel contained (casually) even with the laces untied or even removed. I'm a true size 14. There's no 14.5 for me, so a size 15 worked best. Keep in mind that your feet swell as the day goes on and elongate slightly. If you use these for running, you should know that your feet swell even more (and the common recommendation is to have a thumb's width of room between the end of your toe and the end of the shoe).

These are one of the most comfortable Adidas shoes I've ever worn. The primeknit upper is fantastic, zero hotspots. The full-length boost is slightly firmer when compared to the EB2, but feels more supportive and stable vs the slightly "mushy" feeling of the EB2's boost.

Best running shoe ever? Who's to say? But it's pretty awesome.

No regrets paying $167 for these. I will be on the lookout for good CWs
smokin.gif
i would rep you but i wasted all my reps in the yeezy thread 
roll.gif

but very good review bro. makes me seriously consider on copping on now. 

Back
Top Bottom