ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F*ck. Just want tb.
WB better be good or else this comes off your tab 
roll.gif

Repped for the info. Ended up taking your advice and doing a retail for retail trade. Sure I could've sold the 750's for a decent profit but I wanted the SNS more. Also didn't feel right haggling with a friend. First collab pair is en route and will arrive tomorrow
smokin.gif

nthat.gif

:lol:   You, me and @macg0120
 Although I feel like I am at the end of my shoe career...  3.0, only thing I want are the ground beefs...  TB and RC are more for @macg0120
 I dunno...  LOL

yeah im just talking about this TB drop right now, especially if all of us are trying for that pre order haha.

I had no clue we were all a 10

Last edited:
yeah im just talking about this TB drop right now, especially if all of us are trying for that pre order haha.

I had no clue we were all a 10
Yeah...  Seems like 10 is the most common size in this thread for the regulars... 
laugh.gif

Im really feeling the pure boost zg day one...ive read to size down though, anyone got any comments on this...?

Also wondering about comfort.
Theyre such a dope shoe to me
I like em a lot. I went with my normal UB size and there's a little bit of a heel slip, but width and everything else feels good. I have wider feet, so sizing down most likely would've been too tight for me. 

Comfort wise, a step up from NMDs and step down from UBs. Hope that helps. 

Skipping out of the white 3Ms since I'd get them dirty and washing them would **** up the 3M fabric. Deal breaker for anyone else?

Only pair I had to clean were my white 1.0s and solar yellows.

Everything else I shy away from dirt paths/bring them into bars.

Do you use detergent or any additives?
Yeah I just use regular tide detergent. I use pods, but that doesn't really make a difference. I think you guys overthink washing these things...haha. As long as you're not throwing them in the dryer they'll be fine. 

Before: 

After wash (in washing machine, with OxiClean): 

Any thoughts on how to get those last spots of black out?   Tide Pen?  Magic Eraser sponge didn't do the trick.  It is campfire soot.  Saw online that some people said to use baking soda - anyone ever try that?

Back
Top Bottom