ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone describe what its like wearing 3Ms? Does the fabric always light up, like under the sun? Or does it only illuminate when a flashlight/car light is shined on it? Does the 3M degrade if you wash it/bleach the fabric? 

Can someone describe what its like wearing 3Ms? Does the fabric always light up, like under the sun? Or does it only illuminate when a flashlight/car light is shined on it? Does the 3M degrade if you wash it/bleach the fabric? 
It's f'n glorious.  It doesn't really light up in the sun, it does have a nice pop to it.   Why would you want to bleach it
laugh.gif

Or does it only illuminate when a flashlight/car light is shined on it?
Same principle as a bicycle reflector, but in fabric form. Behaves similarly.

As far as degradation, I can't say since I haven't fully ever washed my 3Ms (only spot cleaned), but with certain portions on my Key City NMDs, the 3M is coated/dusted on, and looks to be susceptible to coming off if you treat it harshly.

It's f'n glorious.  It doesn't really light up in the sun, it does have a nice pop to it.   Why would you want to bleach it
laugh.gif
Ohh buddy those things look sweet. The 26th can't come soon enough. Anyone here keeping up w/ solemartyr and atc? Might need to take the necessary precautions to make sure I can cop a pair.
Same principle as a bicycle reflector, but in fabric form. Behaves similarly.

As far as degradation, I can't say since I haven't fully ever washed my 3Ms (only spot cleaned), but with certain portions on my Key City NMDs, the 3M is coated/dusted on, and looks to be susceptible to coming off if you treat it harshly.
I'm jelly you copped the key cities, doesn't look like the triple white 3ms have any coating like that however. 

Ohh buddy those things look sweet. The 26th can't come soon enough. Anyone here keeping up w/ solemartyr and atc? Might need to take the necessary precautions to make sure I can cop a pair.

I'm jelly you copped the key cities, doesn't look like the triple white 3ms have any coating like that however. 

Are 3m 2.0 black releasing on the 26th?

Oh no I know, I'm just saying that I can only assume that harsh cleaning 'might' do something to affect the reflective woven material on the 3M UBs as well.
Recent 3M effect on Cncpts EQT
it def does have something to do with washing the 3m material..i have experience with outdoor safety reflective jackets and you can only wash them about 10 times before the material ceases to reflect any longer

I forget who told me how to wash my Ultra Boosts but THANK YOU! I wish I would have taken before and after pics, my all white 1.0's look brand new! Thanks again! 
nthat.gif
I washed my white 1.0's last night too... but I couldn't get all of this black out: 

That is a "before" pic, so they don't look that bad after the wash.  The black is gone off of the boost and the cage, and mostly gone off of the primeknit other than right where my pinky toe would be inside of the shoe (close to the boost). 

Anyone have any tips on how to get that back to white?  The black is from campfire soot.  Would a Tide Pen or something work?  I washed with OxiClean. 

Back
Top Bottom