ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone put an offer up for $375 on the UB OG Purple sz 12 on GOAT. I tried to resist but ultimately failed. Now, I'm on the hunt again for $250 or less. Either way, I should be good if I can ultimately use the funds toward the Triple Black or Reigning Champs. Or even the 3.0 Oreo. 

Didn't Ash Purp only come in women's? I'm on the hunt, too, but pretty skeptical at this point :\   Maybe we'll have a brave soul in here that will buy first and report. :lol:
I ordered from this website, has anyone else ordered and or received their order yet? What can I expect? I haven't seen ANY fake ash purples on the market, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Ugh, I hope I don't get boned

I ordered from this website, has anyone else ordered and or received their order yet? What can I expect? I haven't seen ANY fake ash purples on the market, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Ugh, I hope I don't get boned
Post pics when they come in, im curious to see what you get. I had to hunt a long time before I found my pair.

Post pics when they come in, im curious to see what you get. I had to hunt a long time before I found my pair.
Of course. I know they're insanely hard to find and for a small ship like this one to have a full size run? And for that price haha... I'm nervous as all hell, but they offer returns so I guess I'm covered either way. The site also seems professional with how it's set up but I've read through all the faq's and disclosures and some of the wording has me scared. I bought two pairs but I probably should have bought just one to confirm authenticity. I'll update with pics when I receive them in a couple weeks

The snake head olive UB's
smokin.gif

The 3.0 Olives are hardly an olive colorway, more like a khaki. I think these will have to do since an 11.5 in the 1.0 isn't going to happen.

Don't forget to call Walk-in Closet if you want the new olive pair or the black/grey pair. Phone orders start at noon EST (less than 20 minutes)

(973)742-0267

Back
Top Bottom