ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just looking forward to getting something I want off ADC without having to deal with splash and script...
So far, RED/BURG pear is the only one I like...  Maybe CB too...  Agree tho...  Tired of the splash page and taking Ls... LOL

Last edited:

Ash Purps hit German outlets... 
eek.gif
ash purpppppppppppp

Just wanted a second opinion. GOAT emailed me stating that they noticed my pair of uncaged UB had dark stripes and is offering a 10% discount. Would you guys still accept these?

You're getting a discount on shoes you already bought? Don't see the problem in that. I actually like how the darker stripes look.

Last edited:
This is true. However, Chalks still be my favorite UB to date. Really looking forward to seeing the 3.0's in person.
Same here...  Imagine a 3.0 chalk colorway tho...  Wonder how that would look... 

Yes, they're from the latest batch (and possibly the last)

I hear ya but when was the last time they released/restocked in stores? I don't recall them releasing over the summer. If they stopped production in 7/16 then doesn't that mean we would've had a release late August or September of this year? Idk something just seems odd to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom