ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what's the best marketplace to buy ultraboosts, nmds etc.?

i've been on facebook tryna find utlraboost groups, but seems to be dry...

Still no confirmed places that had the GITD UB. Nothing on eBay either. Adidas=Troll.

Last edited:
I guess this is related to BOOST

How much does those y3 zg knit black/white go for in a vnds or pads condition? Looking to buy them...

Hong Kong? Wtf! Why even announce it then. Adidas acting like Nike more and more everyday. SMH.

Last edited:
Hong Kong? Wtf! Why even announce it then. Adidas acting like Nike more and more everyday. SMH.
Their tweet said available in "select regions". You shouldn't assume that means the states 
laugh.gif

View media item 2194488Just got my white ultraboost in today from WinnSports. Are these legit? (Lol just kidding) If not oh well they look good. 9.5 was sold out and I went with the 9 so I may have to take the soles out on these. Anyway I just need the triple black in either this style or the uncaged and I'm done. I've always been a Nike guy so buying 4 pairs of adidas in 4 months is crazy lol but these things are super comfortable... I'm a fan

Just got my white ultraboost in today from WinnSports. Are these legit? (Lol just kidding) If not oh well they look good. 9.5 was sold out and I went with the 9 so I may have to take the soles out on these. Anyway I just need the triple black in either this style or the uncaged and I'm done. I've always been a Nike guy so buying 4 pairs of adidas in 4 months is crazy lol but these things are super comfortable... I'm a fan
Goodluck with the triple black. Still no news on the release date. and im same with you. Was always a fan of Nike until the UB bug hit me. Only Nike I bought that are for keeps this year was the J1 banned.

what's the best marketplace to buy ultraboosts, nmds etc.?

i've been on facebook tryna find utlraboost groups, but seems to be dry...
smh been crawling thru FB groups to find wool greys in an 11.5

bout to put up a reward soon lmao

View media item 2194488Just got my white ultraboost in today from WinnSports. Are these legit? (Lol just kidding) If not oh well they look good. 9.5 was sold out and I went with the 9 so I may have to take the soles out on these. Anyway I just need the triple black in either this style or the uncaged and I'm done. I've always been a Nike guy so buying 4 pairs of adidas in 4 months is crazy lol but these things are super comfortable... I'm a fan

I swear 9.5 is the most popular size among Boost connoisseurs. Anyway I was lucky to get a pair in 9.5 but even with the insole removed, they were tight. Don't squeeze into them if they're not comfortable, it defeats the whole purpose. Just be patient and another pair will pop up.

It was not announced in HK adidas as well, it was a random drop along with the black ATRs, and one more colorway besides the GITD. You could walk in that day if you were really lucky and buy them. 

guys....
do you know how to convert size from kids size to women size?
I think I saw UB Silver Medal junior on Oneness but not sure bout the sizing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom