ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
screw goat, they're trying to tell me my mystery greys I sold are used when my feet never went inside of them. They're refusing to tell me why they believe they are used, and now I have the pleasure of paying $40 for shipping for both ways. viva stockx
Couldn't you just list them as used? I think that's what someone did you avoid paying the shipping fees. Kinda sucks either way but just trying to help.

Couldn't you just list them as used? I think that's what someone did you avoid paying the shipping fees. Kinda sucks either way but just trying to help.

they offered me the option to sell them consignment with them and I set the price. But screw that, im not giving them my business.

they offered me the option to sell them consignment with them and I set the price. But screw that, im not giving them my business.
That's what I'd do also. For what it's worth I've been trying to become a seller on GOAT for 3 months now and still nothing. Been using Stockx exclusively and have no complaints.

Far too many chances for CB 1.0 and WHT 1.0 at retail for anyone to be complaining about people posting links.
It was a joke, I linked stripe3 a day or 2 ago right before this restock
laugh.gif

I wouldn't either. That's just ridiculous. Seems like these places are more on the buyers side than anything. 

i probably will once they get back to me. ive gone away from ebay though because of scumbags that like to do charge backs or open paypal claims.
Dang that's wild. I won't sell on anything other than eBay or PP direct but I've never had that happen to me

screw goat, they're trying to tell me my mystery greys I sold are used when my feet never went inside of them. They're refusing to tell me why they believe they are used, and now I have the pleasure of paying $40 for shipping for both ways. viva stockx
Really? I've sold a ton of pairs on there without any issues. Have you sold there previously?

I should have 3 pairs at my doorstep next week, if no orders get cancelled.
1.0 White
2.0 Shock Mint
2.0 Core Black

*crosses fingers*

Damn can y'all stop blowing up the spot on stripe3? let all the lurkers forget about that store again...
Too late Mr. Leech is trying to be the next Sole Links:

3rd thing he has posted today that was from this thread. And no credit to anyone here whatsoever.

Last edited:
NT needs a special secret forum like on KTT to weed out the lurkers.
All good. He sucks at what he is tryna do since he's about 10+minutes too late on news he giving his followers since he has to bum off the thread or SL first.

ooooh and you from the Bay too? I knew I lived in the land of bottom feeding F-Bois.

Unless solesupremacy be shipping you Starbucks, won't be that difficult to find you out.

Last edited:
I never had a problem with GOAT and I've sold over 5 pairs. Plus, you can sell used shoes and new shoes with imperfections vs StockX where all the shoes have to be DS and flawless. Sucks you had to go through that though drisk34 drisk34 . Is there a way to ask for a second opinion? Lol

Back
Top Bottom